Thread: Late Intro

Default Late Intro

Hey all, I've had an account here forever but only recently remembered it. I'm usually pretty shy but I figured I'd make a brief intro.

The name's Reiku Taradashi. I am a (male) DL and furry (tiger); I'm not super-heavily into the *B scene, but I'm very open-minded.

I'm almost a senior in high school.

Interests:
    School
    Drumming
    Programming + all things computers
    Drama (as in theatre)
    Politics/Philsophy

Note: I didn't make my avatar; I'd love to give credit to the artist but haven't traced him/her yet.

So, uh, yeah.

Cool

Welcome, and thanks for the intro. I'm into all those things as well (but I suck at drumming). I think you will make plenty of furry friends here.

did you say

Politics/Philsophy
    - cool! I love to learn about that stuff. Sometimes I even try my hand at it Great Avi though, hope you do manage to track down the artist. Dens we can go see more of their stuff. Tavi Munkart used to come here

Mesmerale

You're interested in school? Nerd. :tongue: But whatever, anywaayy...

Yay drums! I've never actually drummed anything before.. (Strange sentence..) But I love drums.. I've gotten pretty poetic about it once.. >.>

LUFF PROGRAMING!!! ^_^ What kind(s)? (For some reason, a lot of us on ADISC program in one way or another...)

Drama, cool! We've got lots of tech people on ADISC, does that count?

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    You're interested in school? Nerd. :tongue: But whatever, anywaayy...

Yay drums! I've never actually drummed anything before.. (Strange sentence..) But I love drums.. I've gotten pretty poetic about it once.. >.>

LUFF PROGRAMING!!! ^_^ What kind(s)? (For some reason, a lot of us on ADISC program in one way or another...)

Drama, cool! We've got lots of tech people on ADISC, does that count?

Mainly C and its variants, and some assembly, for Linux. I've played around with Perl and PHP too.

And I'm all about tech! I've stage-managed and done lighting/construction work for several plays here at my high school.

I really enjoy Politics (don't ask why, I'm not really sure. Just interesting I guess). Welcome to the site!

Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
    ADISC-related?
    some video game, or computer issue?
    Obama?
    model rockets?
    Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
    How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
    How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!