• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Wet diaper boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyjord18

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Good morning everyone, just your average Abdl guy here who is less looking to make new friends. Please feel free to message me, I will respond. I want to make it known that I do have a daddy, who takes care of me, so with that said, my favorite diapers currently are rearz safari, tykables overnights, and peekaboos.

babyjord18 said:
Good morning everyone, just your average Abdl guy here who is less looking to make new friends. Please feel free to message me, I will respond. I want to make it known that I do have a daddy, who takes care of me, so with that said, my favorite diapers currently are rearz safari, tykables overnights, and peekaboos.

Welcome babyjord18! We're glad you're here. Congrats on having a daddy. Many members here are seeking a daddy or mommy.

I see in your bio you like hiking. Is that days hikes or several day hikes? Do you wear a diaper when you hike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back