Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What would happen if “diaper” (US) and “nappy” (UK) were combined into a single word? What do you call it? D...y? Di....es?

bigtoddler96 said:
What would happen if “diaper” (US) and “nappy” (UK) were combined into a single word? What do you call it? D...y? Di....es?

How about "Dryper"?

Niapery... Mhm!

Diappy

Adiba said:

My vote so far.

I know lots of peeps already use diapey, wondering how one would pronounce diappy maybe something like ‘dye a pee’?

Both words would lose their zazz for living ABDLs (i.e., me and others), so I don't see the appeal of the idea.

How about napper?

how about no

I want to call them Super Absorbent Butt Pillows but nooooooooo.

All I get is stop trying to call them that and "That's weird". *huffs*

Hmm I think both words are fine in themselves so I don't think combining them is a good idea. Whilst diaper and nappy are both common English words for the same thing I would imagine that diaper probably has the edge in terms of global recognition but only just because I would suspect the word nappy is more likely to be used in former countries that were part of the British Empire and are now part of the Commonwealth countries although I think Canada uses the word diaper similarly in the Caribbean, although that might because American culture has more influence in those areas.

I know weirdly if you look at the B2B commerce site Alibaba they make a distinction by listing the diapers/nappies intended for Babies in a Babies Diapers/Nappies section, whereas adult diapers/nappies are just listed as Adult Diapers

CuddleWoozle said:
I want to call them Super Absorbent Butt Pillows...

I like that one! I'm all for that name :biggrin:

CuddleWoozle please keep calling them Super Absorbent Butt Pillows because it is hilariously adorable and I thank you for making my weekend with that comment! 🤗

I shall. But shall we also shorten it to SABP? XD

I always liked to say ‘Dappy’.

I vote "naiper" pronounced exactly like "diaper"

My vote is totally for Super Absorbant Butt Pillows and Dappy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back