• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello There.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer27

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello everyone, I just joined today.
I don't even know how I ended up here. I hope this is a good website to learn more about this stuff. Hopefully someone could guide me on how to use this website and how it works
Thanks and have a great weekend.

Best
Engineer27

Engineer27 said:
Hello everyone, I just joined today.
I don't even know how I ended up here. I hope this is a good website to learn more about this stuff. Hopefully someone could guide me on how to use this website and how it works
Thanks and have a great weekend.

Best
Engineer27

Welcome Engineer27! This is a great place to learn all about everything ABDL. We are an open, fun loving and helpful bunch. As for navigating here, just look around at all the threads and comment on whatever you want! You already mage an intro. That's step 1.

I see your profile says you're a sound engineer? What does that entail?

Thank you for replying An audio engineer or sound engineer works with the technical aspects of sound during the processes of recording, mixing, and reproduction. Audio engineers often assist record producers and musicians to help give their work the sound they are hoping to achieve. So Yeah fun fun fun.

Engineer27 said:
Thank you for replying An audio engineer or sound engineer works with the technical aspects of sound during the processes of recording, mixing, and reproduction. Audio engineers often assist record producers and musicians to help give their work the sound they are hoping to achieve. So Yeah fun fun fun.

OK. I wasn't sure if you meant that or an engineer like electrical. Have you ever worked with anyone famous?

Well, honestly im barely starting into the business. But I am thinking about building my own studio.

Engineer27 said:
Well, honestly im barely starting into the business. But I am thinking about building my own studio.

Awesome! Best of luck with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back