Thread: Hello from Boots

Default Hello from Boots

Hi guys, my name is Boots and I am a TB. What more do you need to know?

No, this really isn't that kind of site. While most everyone here is keen on diapers (a few are just friends and well-wishers), that's not all we're interested in. Share some of your other interests and you'll likely find others who feel similarly. You'll get out of this place what you can put into it. You don't have to get into any uncomfortable details, but the books you read, the movies you like, the music you enjoy, or what constitutes a conventionally fun day for you; these are all decent places to start off.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Welcome to the forums, Boots!
    If you're still stuck with anything else you wanna say have a look at what others have said; particularly intros by returning members from our old forums, who have been there and done that for the second time =P
    But yeah - sharing your interests = pinpointing people with similar interests = meeting new people / new friends = fun times to be had on ADISC! ^^,

boots? as the little monkey wearing red boots in dora?

anyway... welcome!

Boots? As in the brand of the worst diapers I've ever tried?

Welcome anyway! Have fun in the forums!

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it!

Feel free to post anytime you would like when you see a topic that interests you.

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Boots and I am a TB. What more do you need to know?
    Well can you tell about your hobbies maybe?

Err... Hi, Do you sell Tena Slip Maxi? If not could you order some for me please?