Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IM list.

Default IM list.

ello,

So often I'm fairly bored around my computer as I write/game away at whatever I'm doing. And I rather like it when there are people to talk to.

So anywho, here is a list for anyone to put up their AIM, yahoo, MSN contacts if anyone wishes.

AIM: -Removed. Please use profile for contact details.-
    Last edited by Charlie; 18-Jan-2008 at 16:49.

aim:-Removed-
    yahoo:-Removed-
    msn:-Removed-
    Last edited by Charlie; 18-Jan-2008 at 16:50. Reason: Please use profile for contact details.

For safety reasons, I'd ask that anyone wishing to talk to me PM me for IM details, rather than just have me give it out right here for every troll on the internet to see. (I have MSN and AIM.)

Yeah, I've learned my lesson about having my MSN open on my profile

-Removed- AIM
    -Removed- FOR MSN AND YAHOO
    Last edited by Charlie; 18-Jan-2008 at 16:51. Reason: Please use profile for contact details.

xdeadx

LOOKIE!!!!

<---

Please, for safety reasons, can people keep contact details in their profiles. It's not a good idea to post them for all to see. Remember that this forum is public- guests can see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Please, for safety reasons, can people keep contact details in their profiles. It's not a good idea to post them for all to see. Remember that this forum is public- guests can see this.
    The only guests thaet are likely to contact you are unwanted guests.
    But just to check, do you have to be registered and logged in to see profiles. And hopefully soon set it up so noobs can't Pm nor see profiles until the minimum requirements are met to become a proper member.

Noobs could PM once they had 3 posts and only if you set your profile to "Friends only" were they prevented from seeing your profile. If you set it to private everyone that signed in can see your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Yes I agree, but not only that, but by posting your screen name then if anyone you know or dont know ever googles it, it will take you to your post, therefore exposing your dl/ab/bf secret. Its not worth the risk people trust me! Good thinkin Charlie!