Not open for further replies.

DiaperLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not. And I'm kinda embarrassed about the problem. I have some ibs problems going on for the past couple of months. Im going to get tested for it next week. I do love diapers as I am a diaper lover. But my main question is I haven't had any accidents lately from ibs. Except for mornings when I fart but im not actually farting...I get really bad anxiety and sometimes too I feel like I might wet my self in public from being anxious. I got diagnosed with GAD. :( I am wondering if you guys could give me advice. Would I have to wear a diaper sooner or later if I have any problems? So far I haven't wet the bed yet. But when I wake up I feel like I pooped my self from farting. Sorry if this sounds disturbing im only asking for advice im afraid to ask my doctor if I need to wear diapers because I feel like I'm having pooing accidents in the morning. Again sorry if this sounds off. If anyone had the same issue Should I bring this up to my doctor? Do you think he'll make me wear diapers or something? I've been talking to my therapist too and she thinks I have ibs when I describe it to her because she has it. I hear ibs can be a part of anxiety too. Sorry guys. I live at home with my parents I feel like I have to wear diapers because of the incidents I have in the mornings. I keep it to my self because I don't want my parents to make fun of me if I do need to wear diapers. :( Should I buy some diapers and hide them till I see the doctor? Sorry I'm in a bind. Can't take it anymore. Sorry if this sounds like spam just need some advice is all. And I'm afraid to have an accident in public. :( Thanks. Again sorry if it sounds disturbing.

you're fine, this is the perfect place to ask a question like that.

Diapers are the perfect answer to concerns with being able to "trust a fart". When I've got a digestive bug I'm very grateful to my diapers, I can go to bed confidently and not have to stress over every time I pass gas. If a little something slips, owell, I'll deal with that in the morning! Meanwhile, I fall back to sleep in clean and dry sheets and carry on with my good night's sleep!

Of course do any necessary followup with your doctor. It's best to try to solve any problems that are solvable, but in the meanwhile, diapers are a perfectly legitimate and sensible tool to help you manage your condition. Don't feel ashamed to wear diapers if they're helping you. That reminds me of years ago, the first day I wore glasses to school. Just go with it, and you'll soon be grateful for how much easier it makes your life, and none of that worry will matter anymore. Not having to worry about accidents in public will take a huge weight off your shoulders. And I'm certain that after the first time you get saved by your diapers, you'll never want to risk going without again ;)

I would hope your parents wouldn't make fun of you over this. You'll know better than us though how they'd react. Everyone here hopes your parents will be accepting and supportive, as parents really should be with their kids. Strongly consider discussing this with your parents though if you think you can - I'm sure you'd welcome their support and it will make your life a lot easier.

bambinod said:
you're fine, this is the perfect place to ask a question like that.

Diapers are the perfect answer to concerns with being able to "trust a fart". When I've got a digestive bug I'm very grateful to my diapers, I can go to bed confidently and not have to stress over every time I pass gas. If a little something slips, owell, I'll deal with that in the morning! Meanwhile, I fall back to sleep in clean and dry sheets and carry on with my good night's sleep!

Of course do any necessary followup with your doctor. It's best to try to solve any problems that are solvable, but in the meanwhile, diapers are a perfectly legitimate and sensible tool to help you manage your condition. Don't feel ashamed to wear diapers if they're helping you. That reminds me of years ago, the first day I wore glasses to school. Just go with it, and you'll soon be grateful for how much easier it makes your life, and none of that worry will matter anymore. Not having to worry about accidents in public will take a huge weight off your shoulders. And I'm certain that after the first time you get saved by your diapers, you'll never want to risk going without again ;)

I would hope your parents wouldn't make fun of you over this. You'll know better than us though how they'd react. Everyone here hopes your parents will be accepting and supportive, as parents really should be with their kids. Strongly consider discussing this with your parents though if you think you can - I'm sure you'd welcome their support and it will make your life a lot easier.

Thank you for the helpful advice. Like I said. I want to get some diapers to help me out. My parents are kind people. But it would make them feel awkward to see their grown son wearing diapers. I havent been having a good year. I recently got diagnosed with GAD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder etc. Bipolar II. The Bipolar is doing fine. Im still considering wearing diapers though because I think it might help. To be honest I had a bad anxiety attack and wet the bed by accident the other night. My parents didn't knew about it. I think it might be ibs related. My stomach has been tripping and sometimes I feel like I might actually be crapping my self. For example I'm sitting down typing and it's just trying to slip out. :( I'm afraid to tell my doctor. I woke up with poop in my underwear the other morning it wasn't funny. Most of it was from passing gas. But I can't tell what's going on with me really. In eating healthy, etc but when I go I do go. Buy when I fart it just well you know. :( Sorry. Do I have no choice but to wear a diaper if I feel like it will keep me from doing this in public? I was working at work and it tried to do it again. Im not using this as an excuse to wear diapers though. I have a condition that needs to be checked. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back