I only get to wear diapers when I go outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
xpluswearer said:

You're making a lot of assumptions. The OP is a new member and we want new members to feel welcome. There is a rule about giving new members the benefit of the doubt and not attacking anyone, regardless of their status. If you suspect something, report it. There is no evidence the OP is under age. I lived with may parents until I was 28. Of course they made suggestions. It's called love. You're assuming the OP is lying based on temperatures from the Weather Channel. Give the new girl a break, please?

Scaramouche said:
You're making a lot of assumptions. The OP is a new member and we want new members to feel welcome. There is a rule about giving new members the benefit of the doubt and not attacking anyone, regardless of their status. If you suspect something, report it. There is no evidence the OP is under age. I lived with may parents until I was 28. Of course they made suggestions. It's called love. You're assuming the OP is lying based on temperatures from the Weather Channel. Give the new girl a break, please?
Okay, Will do. Sorry all. Being burned a few times online has me questioning everything now. I am not perfect. I am striving to be though I got a lot of work to do on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back