Supposed I wear a diaper for have autism spectrum disorder? I wear for night time and longest sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasmaniandevilpadded

Hypertension and disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi, I’m obsessed about bedwetter. Last year, my bedroom was odors and urine on bed without washing my sheets. Past, I dream became pee it and I ordered some bags of diaper at last September. I wanted goal in future to be participated for ABDL community without alone. I’m happy for now.

that's a little difficult to read but I think I got it. Diapers help me get a good night's sleep too. Not having to get up to pee many times overnight really helps. I'm always diapered to bed now so wet sheets are never a problem, but that would really ruin my night's rest if I had to get up and change the sheets!

stay padded ;)

I also have Autism and wear diapers to bed.

Reactions: StarWars7
Sorry I Can't understand it. The way you typed it makes no sense ;( I'd suggest to put it through google spell check that will highlight the areas that makes no sense and help you put it right before posting. I hope it helps.

Ps. Sorry if it passed as a bit rude but would love to make a sense of it as it seems like a good story.

ABDLPLANET said:
Hi, I’m obsessed about bedwetter. Last year, my bedroom was odors and urine on bed without washing my sheets. Past, I dream became pee it and I ordered some bags of diaper at last September. I wanted goal in future to be participated for ABDL community without alone. I’m happy for now.

I'm gonna try to parse this into something that people might understand easier.

"Hi, I am a frequent bed wetter. Last year my bedroom smelled like urine if I didn't wash my sheets. In the past when I dreamed, I would pee, so I ordered some bags of diapers last September. In the future I want to participate in the AB/DL community and not be alone. I'm happy right now."

At least that's what I'm getting out of it. :3

I myself have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I wear diapers 24/7.
I am medically incontinent.
Diapers have been a part of my life for over 30 years or half my life.
I am 60 years old.
I failed potty training permanently after age 29.

I have long felt that most, if not nearly all of the "ABDL" community is on the Autism spectrum. Normal people don't exhibit neurological issues or the sensory integration problems that people on the spectrum do. And this is especially true with the ABDL community. I strongly feel that society could do more about accepting the needs of those with neurological and developmental disabilities. Nobody who has to wear diapers should feel stigmatized, and they should have the same opportunities, both social and work, as anybody else.

Honeywell6180 said:
I have long felt that most, if not nearly all of the "ABDL" community is on the Autism spectrum. Normal people don't exhibit neurological issues or the sensory integration problems that people on the spectrum do. And this is especially true with the ABDL community. I strongly feel that society could do more about accepting the needs of those with neurological and developmental disabilities. Nobody who has to wear diapers should feel stigmatized, and they should have the same opportunities, both social and work, as anybody else.

I've wondered the same thing. I know there are good arguments against this theory, but then, there's a lot we don't understand about the brain and the nervous system. Not only am I a musician who can stay at the piano or organ and practice for hours, but I'm also sensitive to uncomfortable clothes. Except for Sunday when I have to wear a white shirt and tie, I'm always dressed in soft cotton. Everything is cotton! Outside of these two things and wearing and using diapers, I have no signs of Autism and have never been diagnosed as such, but who knows?

dogboy said:
I've wondered the same thing. I know there are good arguments against this theory, but then, there's a lot we don't understand about the brain and the nervous system. Not only am I a musician who can stay at the piano or organ and practice for hours, but I'm also sensitive to uncomfortable clothes. Except for Sunday when I have to wear a white shirt and tie, I'm always dressed in soft cotton. Everything is cotton! Outside of these two things and wearing and using diapers, I have no signs of Autism and have never been diagnosed as such, but who knows?

I have a lot of the hallmarks of Autism. Like I hate being in crowds, too many people around and my brain just kind of shuts off and I panic. (The only way for me to keep it at bay is to get into a corner and stay there until I settle down. Something about my back to the wall and no one able to get around me comforts me.) I like certain fabrics, soft and silky, fluffy, etc. I don't think I dislike anything except my itchy work pants. XD I have sensitivity to sounds, high pitched noises make me go crazy. Like actual crazy. Not just "That's really annoying", it's "I AM GOING TO DIE IF IT DOESN'T STOP". Usually results in me fleeing the area with my fingers in my ears.

But on the bright side, I can remember stupid amounts of information that I have read, even years and years after the fact. If I say something is true, it very much probably is. (Or at least to my knowledge. I am always happy to hear more information on subjects I am wrong about.)

I don't like crowds either, but I can function in them. As a church organist, I was often invited to the couples' wedding reception. When I was young, I used to go, but I soon realized I knew almost no one there and there was the whole crowd factor of unknown people. It didn't take long before I started to politely decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back