Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a little while so I thought i'd say hello

I like movies, food, animals, not being clinically depressed and socially isolating myself because of it, nature...

I find it interesting that this website is for a bunch of different things (IC, AB, DL, furries etc.) Why is that? I mean, why all on one website as opposed to each on their own? Which do you think is a bigger contributor: commonalities between the groups or that there is not a huge number of people in each one?

Quote Originally Posted by 88888888 View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a little while so I thought i'd say hello

I like movies, food, animals, not being clinically depressed and socially isolating myself because of it, nature...

I find it interesting that this website is for a bunch of different things (IC, AB, DL, furries etc.) Why is that? I mean, why all on one website as opposed to each on their own? Which do you think is a bigger contributor: commonalities between the groups or that there is not a huge number of people in each one?
    Hi and welcome to the site. Nice introduction. Originally this site started as a site for teen TB/DLs. Over the years it grew and embraced incontinence as well. Furries have traditionally come along for the ride with AB/DL when you're talking about baby furs. It's all sort of logical. This site has been helpful to incontinent members because AB/DLs know a lot about diapers, which work and which don't. In the bigger picture, we discuss almost anything and have fun doing it.

I hope you will enjoy the site and feel comfortable joining in the discussions. It can be a lot of fun.