Thread: Why can't I put on a diaper without wetting?

Default Why can't I put on a diaper without wetting?

Okay, so everytime I put on a diaper, a but of pee just tinkling out, enough to make my diaper swell a bit.. is this normal?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Seriously we all play the doctor from time to time BUT have you seen the real thing doctor about your problem.
    I can image a little leakage at times but your everytime opens with how is it that you get so excited to
    start wetting right away when putting on the diaper ? what triggers this ? if you change diaper brands does this
    make a difference ? does the diaper changing room (aka nursery) make a difference ? do you drink lots of fluids
    to precipitate or make this an easier event ?

Or is this just something that tickles you pink and you like to let others know about it by posting ?

No wrong answers here - or right ones - after all this a forum and we take on all comers that is what makes this
    the great diapering gathering place.

if you're not dribbling any other time it's almost certainly a psychological reaction. Your mind's just happy to see your diaper!

If it bothers you, take a piss a few minutes before padding up, so you have "nothing to give"

start wetting right away when putting on the diaper: Yeah.. its weird

what triggers this ? if you change diaper brands does this: I dont know what triggers it, and no.. changing brands doesnt help

make a difference ? does the diaper changing room (aka nursery) make a difference: it doesnt

do you drink lots of fluids: yeah

to precipitate or make this an easier event ? : huh?

Or is this just something that tickles you pink and you like to let others know about it by posting: I mean.. i find it funny, but my daddy is curious

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk