Tykables got a TV enterivew

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG yes, this is hilarious! So glad Todd did this.

Todd is a very good sport judging by this video. I like how the pizza guy says “what am I walking into?”

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this was pretty funny and the reactions from the undiapered muggles...

Well, this was worth the price of admission. I loved it.

The banging on the high chair and yelling "MOAR!" was what gave me the giggles. XD

And I kinda wanna ride on the dinosaur. <3

I am pleased to see how these products are being marketed by Millennials. I can see someone in their mid 20's preferring a product like Tykables over KC's offerings. Depend is really for old folks.

Wow, the store has changed a lot since I was there nine months ago. Also, great video, though I was saddened that he didn't do the obvious joke about the new tax laws could be a load of whatever is put in that diaper.

I heard that the Tykables store in Chicago got a lot of heat when it opened up and I was trying to find media coverage and I found that interview. I was quite surprised.

That was absolutely fantastic was smiling from beginning to end of that interview XD

Thanks for that. It's made a pritty shity day a lot better. It gave me a good chuckle. I only wish I had the conference to wear dippers like that in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back