First Time Trying TENA Slip Ultima (New Style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinotopian2002

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone!

This week I've tried the Tena Slip Ultima Active Fit (PE Backed) for the first time.

I tried the initial Ultima design as part of a trial pack in 2014, when it was just a plain white diaper. At the time, I found it good but quite bulky. This was before I discovered AB/DL diapers and I wasn't used to wearing so much bulk around my waist.

Up until this point, my favourite diaper that wasn't AB/DL was the Tena Slip Maxi (PE Backed). Then I tried these on, and they are incredible. While they may not be the most absorbent diaper ever, to be so absorbent and maintain a slimline design is very impressive. Tena really outdid themselves with this one.

As my incontinence service uses TENA, I may have to see if I can get these diapers regularly.

I realise that many people here already know about the Tena Slip Ultima, and like it (or not). But having just discovered it, I'm really pleased with how well it works.

Maybe it's a comfort thing, but as I've become more used to my incontinence, I feel more relaxed when I'm wearing a thicker diaper. Does anyone else find that?

Either way, I'll definitely be using these again.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I wish Tena would actually update their US product line. While their name is on the package, and they've recently tried to copy the European version's cosmetic look, they're still far apart in quality. It's not even close. I don't understand why they keep this the way it is because they're only hurting themselves.

I know they've had fulfilled orders of European versions to the US. They should see and question why but, I guess they don't think it's an issue. Just slapping their name on a bad product isn't good. I think if they'd copy the European version, they'd probably begin to be able to take a big chunk out of the incontinence market here, just because most of the US products have horrible quality.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I find them reasonably good but you have to watch out for the pin hole problems that have always seemed to affect Tena on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back