Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADISC's Change

Angry ADISC's Change

Just me or is there something that has subtley changed about ADISC, it just looks...'different' and I don't like it. Anyone care to enlighten me regarding the matter?

ajsco, the logo at the top has been cahnged, we got the spring one in just before you arrived here I think, and it was a grassy bank with a daisy. It's now been changed to what you can see now, because the other one cut off quite abruptly.

Also, there are now loads of other backgrounds to check out. Especially the nice pink ones! Go to the bottom of your page, and on the left hand side there'll be a wee drop down menu... go wild!

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    ajsco, the logo at the top has been cahnged, we got the spring one in just before you arrived here I think, and it was a grassy bank with a daisy. It's now been changed to what you can see now, because the other one cut off quite abruptly.

Also, there are now loads of other backgrounds to check out. Especially the nice pink ones! Go to the bottom of your page, and on the left hand side there'll be a wee drop down menu... go wild!
    Cheers, will do.

Message for the mods - I want that logo back, it just looks shit without it.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    [. . .]

Message for the mods - I want that logo back, it just looks shit without it.
    Tch, this was the logo before that one was even created.

And besides, it gets changed all the time, you'll get used to it. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Tch, this was the logo before that one was even created.

And besides, it gets changed all the time, you'll get used to it. ^_^
    <_< you had better be right

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    <_< you had better be right
    I promise.

I would have to ask...WTF are you talking about? I've been away for a few months...'n it looks exactly the same as it did when I left. *shrugs*

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I would have to ask...WTF are you talking about? I've been away for a few months...'n it looks exactly the same as it did when I left. *shrugs*
    While you were banned, someone (Corri_aka_Drew, I think) made a spring logo for ADISC, and it was up for a little while. But it was taken down and replaced with the current default one, as you can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    While you were banned, someone (Corri_aka_Drew, I think) made a spring logo for ADISC, and it was up for a little while. But it was taken down and replaced with the current default one, as you can see.
    Well that's just one of the changes of the site...Is that the main topic of this thread? I don't feel like checking...

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I've been away for a few months...
    YAY!!! My cute little 2 year old adopted girl is back! Welcome back, Ayanna!

~Pramrider