Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Riskiest place or time you wore

Default Riskiest place or time you wore

What was the time where the risk of being caught wearing a diaper was the greatest? How did you deal with the possibility that the diaper was made public knowledge?

Before I started struggling with bed wetting again, my wife knew nothing about my desire to wear. My urges got the better of me and I brought home a package of depends plastic diapers. I stayed up late and put one on and snuck into bed. It was a happy but restless night. The next morning we woke up late and she was yelling at me to get in the shower fast. I waited until she popped out of the room for a second and quickly tossed the lightly used diaper under the bed and ran to the shower before she got back.

I was petrified! And it's good I didn't do it again, cause a couple years later when the bed wetting started, she had a really hard time adjusting to me wearing diapers. I can't imagine how she would have responded to me wearing or if the blue.

I had a doctor's appointment and I somehow completely forgot I was wearing. (Most comfy diaper ever.)

One gentle *shrff* of the cloth against the lining and I went "shit" and adjusted my clothes to try and hide it. Ironically enough, the question of my bladder/urinary health came up, and I did level with him. We found a nice kidney infection, but everything else remains unexplained.

NeverKnow

I haven't had any particularly close calls. I've had tapes pop around other people, but not too loudly.

I suppose once I was trying out a thick diaper in public. I was planning to get home before I used to too much, but I did get a small leak a bit earlier than I would have expected. But I had dark pants and I think it basically dried before anyone could get a good look at my butt.

My worst experiences have been when I was still getting used to wearing and couldn't wet around other people. There were a couple times my bladder was near bursting, but I couldn't get away from others to let loose. I still felt bladder shy in the bathroom stall, in part because I felt conspicuous going in and, apparently, just standing there, not doing anything.

Nothing too exciting. Hopefully I'll keep it that way.

I tend to stealth wear around and about. I've been to family dinners and all wearing, pulling out all the stops to hide it. No real risk of discovery. But i was testing out an "aaww soo cute" at my place and my uncle comes to visit unannounced. Im there in a diaper and a dinosaur onesie and i have scant few seconds to pull on a pair of pants, ditch the onesie and grab the nearest shirt. The shirt was barely long enough to hide anything and that diaper was loud. I couldnt really sit down or walk. It was a close call

I went to a concert last year with some friends and I secretly wore a diaper. By the time the headliner came on I was soaked and for some reason I decided to go crowd surfing. Nothing happened, nobody knew I was in a soaked diaper but looking back in it now that was a very risky decision.

Hey! New here. I actually just came back from a sleep study where I was diapered.

I feel like I should have an answer for this question with all the 24/7 wearing I've done over the last few years. It's hard to think of any standout situations. The risks were pretty well spread.

I guess the greatest risk of discovery was going to see a doctor when I thought I might have bronchitis. I don't enjoy wearing while sick but I wasn't ready to stop 24/7, either. I didn't expect I'd need to undress for the doc but knew it could be a possibility and I just didn't care enough to go change first. The appointment focused on lungs and upper body stuff, so no discovery.

I think for me it has to be people turning up at home unannounced. I have had it happen a few times. A mixture of different things I guess from wearing just a nappy and a t-shirt watching some TV, to wearing an Onsie. Its a bit of a mad dash when you hear the knock at the door to "sort yourself out". Its been everyone from people canvasing their new business to the guy next door wanting to know if I would go round for a BBQ, to family members.

What I do is have some cloths on hot standby should someone knock, I normally have some loose fitting joggers and a hoodie and I can just quickly pop those on over my nappy or over the top of my onsie. Seems to work well. Once the pleasantries are out the way or established who it is and if needed I will go up stairs out of sight and remove the nappy or onsie.

I wear that often now, it doesnt really phase me being out and about or around family members etc. I wear crotch snapping vests under my t-shirt incase it does decide to ride up, so I have that covered. I dont have the guts to wear one to work yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I feel like I should have an answer for this question with all the 24/7 wearing I've done over the last few years. It's hard to think of any standout situations. The risks were pretty well spread.

I guess the greatest risk of discovery was going to see a doctor when I thought I might have bronchitis. I don't enjoy wearing while sick but I wasn't ready to stop 24/7, either. I didn't expect I'd need to undress for the doc but knew it could be a possibility and I just didn't care enough to go change first. The appointment focused on lungs and upper body stuff, so no discovery.
    "For this next test I need you to take off your shirt and I'm going to listen to your lungs as you take several deep breaths."

better be wearing a diaper with a really low rise!