Riskiest place or time you wore

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was going out drinking with my friends, especially if there was a journey home on public transport, I usually wore a nappy and plastic pants just in case. On one occasion we were sitting at the bar on stools in a fairly crowded pub, and after we had been there for a while a friend whispered to me that the plastic pants were showing above my jeans at the back. The other friend also looked amused. 'Thanks' I said, as I tucked my shirt in. 'Well, we waited half an hour before telling you', they laughed.

Riskiest being at the Y in one under the swimsuit. Got a bit poofy, felt great until I got all the way in the pool, then completely submerged feels good, the concern of it being noticed because of it being so swollen up, also exploding and the sap going everywhere is the concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive done the same think. They even asked me how long have you worn nappies to bed to sleep in and hopefully the CPAP machine will mean you no longer need them

- - - Updated - - -

sitting around a pool in Vegas 00056bf7-dab6-4048-65dc-6086b673be22_110.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

it was noticeable for sure

Work. Started 24/7 on monday, well semi at least. Don't do number two! And try to use the toilet at work as often as possible.

Many times I walk around my house wearing only a diaper and t-shirt. I usually do housework alone when my husband is away. I do not answer the door if someone should ring, but will venture outside to retrieve any mail or packages that arrive. I live in a secluded area and have sunbathed wearing my diaper and a bra top. I have even driven through drive through bank and fast food stores wearing only a diaper and t-shirt. I feel comfortable.

alwayz said:
Many times I walk around my house wearing only a diaper and t-shirt. I usually do housework alone when my husband is away. I do not answer the door if someone should ring, but will venture outside to retrieve any mail or packages that arrive. I live in a secluded area and have sunbathed wearing my diaper and a bra top. I have even driven through drive through bank and fast food stores wearing only a diaper and t-shirt. I feel comfortable.

That is my goal, buying a house in a secluded area, I using my dream to romp around in just a diaper outside as my motivation to work hard, save and find my dream property.
On a side note, when I was a meter reader for the power company, almost all of us at one time or another walked in on someone that was topless sun bathing in the back yard, so make sure your meter isn't by your lounge. lol

Top three

#3 I wore a Molicare "Super Plus?" to a pool in a resort my wife and I were staying in under my swim trunks with no T shirt.

#2 I didn't bother putting shorts on to run out to my car and grab something wearing only a T Shirt and a diaper.

#1 When I lived in the country, I cut my front yard wearing a diaper and tennis shoes.

I frequently wear diapers in public and to work, but I am careful to be discreet. I don't wear thick diapers and my clothes are chosen to hide any tell-tale signs of a diaper. I have never been questioned or had a quizzical look. I have had some close calls that involved leaking; wet spots just below the leg gatherings in the back while at work. Fortunately, I was able to stay in my office until my pants dried and I had a chance to change in a bathroom. Now, the controversy: Have I messed in public? YES, but not at work, again discreetly because a) I don't want to be noticed for a messy diaper; and b) I don't want to offend anyone. I have found that messing in public is not a problem. For example, let's say Walmart. I don't stay standing in one place very long just in case, but there are so many ambient odors that no one knows. I am sure you have all seen a baby mess their diaper, and often mom has to pick up the child and actually smell the diaper up close to check. In short, discreet diapers in public are very easy, and messing, without detection or offending others is also possible by taking care to avoid remaining in one place very long, and also avoiding close spaces such as an elevator. The caveat to all this is to never be offensive to anyone, this should be our own personal secret and source of enjoyment.

About 2 years ago I was on a special assignment for work that meant I would not be able to leave my station for a minimum of three hours, possibly more. Given I have the bladder of a 95-year-old woman I decided to wear a Depend pullup. It was either that or de-hydrate myself like a mo-fo.

Not the riskiest diaper to wear, but it was a high-stress situation with a ton of people around, all of whom are whip-smart and super observant. If I was going to get caught, I would have had a good chance then and there.

It was a reallllly good thing I wore too.

I’ve had quite a few close calls with my 5 housemates. From leaving wet sheets on my bed to accidentally leaving diapers in the open. Probably the worst was one night after a late night studying. I got back to my car and there was no one around. I was wearing a Walmart assurance stretch brief and in a not so bright moment decided to flood my diaper. It leaked. Bad. I then had the task of trying to get back into my house with drenched pants without any of my housemates seeing. Luckily no one was home when I got back. I’m pretty sure none of my housemates have figured anything out, and if they have they’ve been nice enough not to say anything.

The biggest risk I've ever had for being caught diapered was at the beach. Being I only wear a diaper there, it is very plainly obvious. And fyi, I have no choice to take it off as I'm incontinent. Though I can confirm a diaper does cover up much, much more than a speedo so it isn't like I'm indecently exposed.

Three stories that were all pretty risky. This was not supposed to be a long post. Sorry it just happened.

First I will say I have wore diapers in public various times. To see movies, shop, go for a walk. I never go out with friends. I don't have anyone at home who can catch me. So at home it's not risky at all. In public unless it's starting to leak it's not really risky. I don't go get my haircut or go to the doctors wearing etc. Nothing that would usually keep someone close to me for an extended amount of time. So while I have worn a diaper many times it's mostly not risky for me.

Also if my diaper leaks it's usually because one or more of the following reasons.
A. Bad Diaper/product. (Uncommon as nowadays I use fairly decent or good diapers.)
B. Was poorly put on. (Less common but sometimes I mess up.)
C. Wet it to much. (Common enough.)

I don't know which is the least or most risky? All three scared me for different reasons.

1. This happened years ago. While out for a walk at park etc. Noticed diaper was leaking and I still had to go a lot. Instead of heading home I walked into the woods to finish wetting the diaper. I knew I would soak my pants completely. I'm not really into wetting myself without a diaper. This is the first and generally last time I have done this in public. I did not want the diaper to leak but I choose not to let that stop my fun. This was when diapers were hard to get and I could only do these things rarely. At home if I'm wetting and it's leaking I often just finish and deal with the outcome. In this case I had to walk all the way home in wet pants. No more than 15 minutes. The diaper leaked so much that if I wore no diaper at all it would have been the same.

2. This happened years ago. I don't often soil in public. Because of the smells mostly. But I do if I know I am going to be able to get home without coming into contact with people. But I made an error in judgement. And soiled and found out I was stuck near people on a bus but only for 30 seconds etc. They noticed but may or may not have connected it to me? But once I got off the bus they must have assumed?

3. Almost the same as the first scenario. This happened three days ago. Out for a walk but in a different place. This time I had to take a bus. Hours went by. These diapers hold enough and were put on well. But I used them to much and began leaking. Since I still needed to bus home of course I was not going to soil at all. Now they were only leaking a tiny amount. I went into a park washroom. And tried to assess the damage and finish wetting without any further leaking.

Because you may know from experience sometimes it can leak but stops leaking? Due to change in position or maybe it only leaked because you wet to fast. Waiting for it to absorb and slowly wetting could be fine. But no this time as I continued it leaked down to about my knee. So I held the rest and stopped wetting. Used toilet paper to dab my pants. I wanted my pants to dry a little as there were plenty of people. I felt safe enough and came out. It felt like three minutes but over ten minutes had passed when I checked the time after leaving. As long as I kept my distance until it dried I would be fine. I had planned to walk around in the warm sun until it all dried. And then bus home. I was done wetting even though I still had to go.

Since I thought I had only been in the stall for minutes. I had planned to stay there for at least a little longer for my pants to dry a little more. But I am super glad that I left when I did. Because right after leaving I'm like 70 meters away from the washroom I just left. The cops suddenly show up! And they park themselves right at the entrance to the mens and woman's washrooms. And they seem interested in talking to people. They get out of there vehicles and are either going into the washrooms or standing at the entrance. I'm far enough away I can't hear. But I see them talking to people. Either anyone they can find in the area or just specific people. They looked over at me but I was trying to make sure they did not see me looking back. I wanted to walk faster but I stayed walking at the same pace.

Lets assume they were there to either use the washroom, or they were either investigating something or directly called there. Unlikely they were just using the washroom more than one cop car came. And they were like barricading the area and talking to people. But I was not that far away. And I was heading away from there. If it was serious and they were looking for a witness or a female I don't see why they would have not called me over or came to get me. So I assume it was less serious or they already found the person they were looking for when they first arrived. Or the person who called them was there. They were still there until I vanished out of sight.

Two reasons why this was scary,risky. First of all the risk came out of no where. So it's not like I did anything that risky really? Just wrong place at wrong time sort of thing. Lets me honest besides getting really embarrassed and likely having an uncomfortable conversation with the cops. I don't think I would have been in trouble. They don't know why I have a diaper on etc. Most people don't do it on purpose. Even if they did I still don't know? Even possible that the conversation would never reach the point of diapers or wet pants. But chances are they would have noticed something if they directly spoke to me. I don't know how far the conversation would have gone down that path? But ultimately it would have been embarrassing mostly. Even if the cop never said anything he/she may have noticed and that thought in the back of my mind would be bad enough. I have never spoken to police before. I had nothing illegal on me etc.

So if I stayed in the stall for another minute I would have at least had to walk past the police and at that point who knows if they wanted to speak to me or not. But this story almost had a much worse ending! You see I know it's completely wrong and disrespectful. But I had a fight going on in my mind. An angel on one shoulder was telling me to stop wetting and go home. And the devil on the other shoulder was like... come on you see the drain vent on the washroom floor right there between the stalls? Why don't you stand near it and finish wetting. Yes it will likely leave a small mess behind. Most of it would go down the drain. You don't even have to go that much more. Sure you would soak your pants but you could stay in the stall for a little while and then walk in the sun until your dry. I have never leaked and left a mess anywhere in public except in the forest that one time. Still the thought and risk actually made it exciting! But because I don't do these things and the fact I had to bus home. I choose to be good. I don't want others to clean up after me. But it was a close situation. The same angel and devil fought at the time I decided to finish wetting the diaper in the woods. That time the devil won.

But thankfully now I don't think I will ever give into that temptation because if I did soak my pants and left a mess. Well I may not still get into trouble? Cops likely won't think I did it on purpose? But I'm sure it's going to come up in conversation! The cops are going to be wondering if I am drunk or on drugs. They may check the washroom to see what's going on. Who knows it could lead to something bad I don't know all the laws etc. Even if they did not want to personally talk to me and stop me. I would be walking past police in that state. It's still super risky, scary, embarrassing. It really scared me! Worst diaper experience.... So I learned my lesson for something I never actually did.

Four years ago. Brother in law came to my house and asked for a ride asap. I was alone so I was wearing and I was already almost ready for a changed. I was afraid of leaking but was glad I was wearing a black pair of jeans. So we were the signing papers and sudendly got the urged to pee so bad. Glad there was a restroom. So I went, did my bussiness and took my diaper off. I wanted to leave before someone saw my super wet pampers cruisers in the trash bin because place was small and I was the only one who used the bathroom the whole 3 hours we were there. Glad I took it off because I was surely gonna leak on his new car lol

Gcanyon said:
What was the time where the risk of being caught wearing a diaper was the greatest? How did you deal with the possibility that the diaper was made public knowledge?

Wearing a diaper around the house when my roommates were home was the greatest risk of getting caught for me. I never wet or messed myself but slipping my shirt up on accident could have easily given it away. Also when I buy diapers at the store I always can't wait to put one on so I go to the bathroom right away. The sound of putting the diaper on could have given me away a couple times :3

Due to lack of acceptance, everywhere is a risk for me. I have worn in secret since I was around 10 years old, and I always had to hide in my room when wearing and/or wetting. I got brave around 11 or 12 and started sneaking out in my back yard early in the morning wearing a diaper and nothing else, and my mother and some neighbors eventually saw me. My mother was not accepting at all, so that made me even more nervous about wearing diapers. I eventually wore one under my clothes one day when we went out, and I was on edge the whole time. However, I am at ease around my friends (most of them know that I wear diapers and have no problem with it). I haven't physically worn around them yet, but there's no fear about doing that. I have worn while communicating with my friends either on the phone or on Facebook (which is the only way I usually get to contact my friends), and not only do they have no problem with that, but quite a few of them actually want to have some role in it too! Now that I'm of legal age (and my mother can't use the fact that I wear against me) I only worry about those who accept me. Anyone else can kiss my ass, because I'm trying to get to the point where I can love and accept myself, not the other way around.

- - - Updated - - -

+littlemoosey I have to ask two questions. One, how did you ever get the courage to do that when you were younger, and how can I get to that point. Two, is there an official consensus for whether or not to wear around your children. I'd think that there isn't anything wrong with it, and that it would teach your child that people are different, but to accept their differences, but maybe I'm wrong.

pampers4U said:
That is my goal, buying a house in a secluded area, I using my dream to romp around in just a diaper outside as my motivation to work hard, save and find my dream property.
On a side note, when I was a meter reader for the power company, almost all of us at one time or another walked in on someone that was topless sun bathing in the back yard, so make sure your meter isn't by your lounge. lol

I actually do this often. A few days ago I walked across the street to my mailbox in just a T-shirt and diaper. Just as I got to the mailbox my neighbor come jogging around the bend in the road and I had to hightail it back to my yard for some coverage. Lol

Tell me more about this study you speak of! Though, really, this sounds interesting.

tanrog said:
Hey! New here. I actually just came back from a sleep study where I was diapered.

In the primary school. It was very risky and I eventually got caught. But since then... It was so horrible, that I just stopped paying attention to who may notice... Not that I am all that open about my underwear, though.

sloth said:
ive done the same think. They even asked me how long have you worn nappies to bed to sleep in and hopefully the CPAP machine will mean you no longer need them

- - - Updated - - -

sitting around a pool in Vegas View attachment 31015

so far with the cpap i wet about the same amount. although there now are some nights that i dont wake up all night long. some of those mornings i wake up wet and some mornings i wake up dry.
so idoubt you will see much difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back