Not open for further replies.

Steven1248

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
hello my reel name is steven rodefer. i remember bein in diapers wen i was bout 2 yeers old. wen i was 3 & i put on reel underware i reelized that diapers were lot comfy & i wanted 2 go back in them. i wuld steel diapers but wen i got caught i got paddled, switched, & put in corner. wen i was 4 i started admiring girl clothes, theyre long hair, & theyre scent so much that i started 2 want 2 b a girl. i told my momy & she said 1 i wuld go 2 hell & 2 she wuld put me in a foster home cuz she despise gays, bi's, crossdressers, & lesbians, & transgenders. at age 5 i started walkin/running like a girl, sitting like a girl, & talkin like i had a girl voice. i still kept steeling pullups & girl clothes from my babysitter's granddaughters but wen i got caught i wuld get a beeting from my stepdady. in 2007 i was riding my bike home from school. i thought there was a car bhind me so i got ovr a little so i wuldnt get hit. but then there was a car comin my way. i tryed 2 get on the sidewalk but i culdnt turn my handles. i started 2 panik. the car honked & made me use my body 2 slide sideways & made the car rammed in my back so hard i had trouble breething & lettin my voice out in pain. the pain is still with me a little but also since then i has potty on myself witout knowin i had 2 go. but i did it cuz momy bought the bike & if there was 1 dent in it i wuld b in trouble. the person was bout 2 call hospital but i lyed 2 them sayin i was ok. i walked my bike the rest the way home evn tho i was hurtin so bad. momy & stepdady was struggling wit bills i jus told them i had a backache. at age 17 wen i got 2 highschool my momy put me a jrotc 2 get me 2 b a man. it was a tough 2 yeers experience. on my 18th birthday my dady finally made contact with me wich i hasnt seen in 16 yeers. my sister told him bout me & he told me i culd liv wit him. so i left my momy bhind & i felt so bad bout that i cryd on my jerney. wen i finally got 2 my dady he sent me 2 a rehab hospital called saint simons by the sea. aftr i got out i told my dady that i still wanted 2 do these things & he told me i was a mistake & cast me on the streets. i made contact wit my momy & she came & got me but i had 2 liv wit my babysitter cuz my stepdady didnt want me in his house. i told my babysitter wat i wanted 2 do & she jus made fun of me. she got me bak in school but i was kicked out 2nd semester of my 12th grade yeer bcuz i told them this. i started 2 try 2 end my life by jumpin off buildings cuz i thought all hopes were lost. at age 24 i found a game ware i can b who i am in reel life. the game is called second life. that game was my happy zone. i felt most stress slip away. i play as a diapered kid girl. i met sum1 on there who told me they wuld help me. wen i liv wit them they helped me get on disability. i 1st had 2 do sum test. turn out even tho i just turned 27 on may 10th they said i had a mind of a 6 yeer old & i had 2 has sum1 manage my money plus i cant liv on my own. i sign a paper makin these peeple my payee & aaftr that they told me that sum theropist i nevr met said i culd not b a girl or ware diapers. we only ate once a day & i started steelin food like raw eggs, cakemix, sprinkles, pounds of suger cuz i kept gettin hungry. they told me i was hurtin them doin that so i ended up goin back 2 end my life. my last attemp was eatin a full bottle on antacids. they sent me 2 a rehab hospital called beacon behavioral health. the hospital knew they were takin advantage of me so insted of sendin me back they sent me 2 a group home im at rite now in feb 23rd 2018. i made the group home owner my new payee in april 23rd i think i dont has a good memory. but the peeple i use 2 liv with got my money 4 march & april so now i 2 months bhind rent. the rent a month is $525 plus extra $100 4 food. i was luky gettin $40 a cuple weeks ago. i got so excited i bought a case of rootbeer, a big box of nutty bars, 2 big bags of lays flamin hot, a zippo liter, liter fluid, bodywash, a bottle of baja blast moutain dew, & pak of cigarettes. i wil probly get that much agin nex month but wat i reely want 2 do is get a laptop so i can go back 2 second life & hav this stress go away agin. i tryed findin oddjobs 2 get the money 2 get a laptop but cuz i mentally handicap no1 will giv me a shot. i also met sum1 on facebook who said they'll cum get me & ill get 2 b who i am. my problem is i trust peeple b4 i meet them. i want 2 beleeve this person & i want him 2 b my ABDL daddy cuz i want 2 b free so badly. it hurts me so much that rite now i in teers. i in teers evryday but since i liv wit 12 other men i has 2 try 2 get it 2tether. i had so much experience wit so many discriminaters that it unbareable. if this person is tellin the truth then good but if it another lie then i mite go back 2 ending myself again. all i want is either a laptop or b wit sum1 who will infact let me b me. i do anything 2 b free but i will not suk boy's u kno wat. :,(

Your pet is hard to read because it is a wall of text that is misspelled. I am not sure that this is a legitimate post or not if true go to law enforcement. If not this belongs in the story section.

I hope you don't mind, but in order to make some sense of your post I have edited it and broken it down into paragraphs. As DLScottsman has said, if all or some of this is true you need to seek help.

Here is the edited (not perfect) version.

Hello, my real name is Steven Rodefer. I remember being in diapers when I was about two years old. When I was three and I put on real underwear I realized that diapers were lot comfy and I wanted to go back in them. I would steal diapers but when I got caught I got paddled, switched, and put in corner. When I was four I started admiring girl clothes, their long hair, & their scent so much that I started to want to be b a girl.
I told my mummy and she said 1, I would go to hell. 2, she would put me in a foster home because she despises gays, bi's, cross-dressers, lesbians, and trans genders. At age 5 I started walking and running like a girl, sitting like a girl and talking like I had a girls voice. I still kept stealing pull-ups & girls clothes from my babysitter's granddaughters but when I got caught I would get a beating from my stepdaddy. In 2007 I was riding my bike home from school. I thought there was a car behind me so i got over a little so I wouldn't get hit. But then there was a car coming my way. I tried to get on the side walk but I couldn't turn my handles. I started 2 panic. The car honked and made me use my body to slide sideways and made the car rammed in my back so hard that I had trouble breathing and letting my voice out in pain.
The pain is still with me a little but also since then I has potty on myself without knowing I had to go. But I did it because mummy bought the bike and if there was one dent in it I would be in trouble. The person was about to call hospital but I lied to them saying I was ok. I walked my bike the rest the way home even though I was hurting so bad.
Mummy and stepdaddy were struggling with bills, I just told them I had a backache. At age 17 when I got to high school my mummy put me a jrotc(? No idea) to get me to be a man. It was a tough two years experience.
On my 18th birthday my daddy finally made contact with me, I hadn't seen in 16 years. My sister told him about me and he told me I could live with him. So i left my mummy behind and I felt so bad about that I cried on my journey. When I finally got to my daddy he sent me to a rehab hospital called saint simons by the sea.
After I got out I told my daddy that I still wanted to do these things and he told me I was a mistake and cast me on the streets. I made contact wit my mummy and she came and got me but I had to live with my babysitter becuse my stepdaddy didn't want me in his house. I told my babysitter what I wanted to do and she just made fun of me. She got me back in school but I was kicked out 2nd semester of my 12th grade year because I told them this.
I started to try to end my life by jumping off buildings because I thought all hopes were lost. At age 24 I found a game where I can be who I am in real life. The game is called second life. That game was my happy zone. I felt most stress slip away. I play as a diapered kid girl. I met someone on there who told me they would help me.
When I lived with them they helped me get on disability. I first had to do sum tests. Turned out even though I just turned 27 on May 10th they said I had a mind of a 6 year old and I had to have somone manage my money, plus I can't live on my own.
I signed a paper making these people my payee and after that they told me that some therapist I have never met said I could not be a girl or wear diapers. We only ate once a day and I started stealing food like raw eggs, cake mix, sprinkles and pounds of sugar because I kept getting hungry. They told me I was hurting them doing that so i ended up going back to end my life.
My last attempt was eating a full bottle on antacids. They sent me to a rehab hospital called beacon behavioural health. The hospital knew they were taking advantage of me so instead of sending me back they sent me to a group home that I am at right now in Feb 23rd 2018.
I made the group home owner my new payee On April 23rd I think I don't have a good memory, but the people I use to live with got my money for March and April, so now I am two months behind with rent.
The rent a month is $525 plus extra $100 for food. I was lucky getting $40 a couple of weeks ago. I got so excited I bought a case of root beer, a big box of nutty bars, two big bags of lays flamin hot, a zippo lighter, lighter fluid, bodywash, a bottle of baja blast mountain dew, and a pack of cigarettes. I will probably get that much again next month but what really want to do is get a laptop so i can go back 2 second life and have this stress go away again.
I tried finding odd jobs to get the money to get a laptop but because I'm mentally handicapped no one will give me a shot. I also met someone on facebook who said they'll come get me and I will get to be who I am. My problem is I trust people before I meet them.
I want to believe this person and I want him to be my ABDL daddy becuse I want to be free so badly.
It hurts me so much that right now I'm in tears. I'm in tears everyday, but since i live with twelve other men I have to try to get it together. I had so much experience with so many discriminators that it became unbareable. If this person is telling the truth then good, but if it's another lie then I might go back to ending myself again. All I want is either a laptop or be with someone who will in fact let me be me. I will do anything to be free but I will not suck boy's you know what. :,(

jrotc is junior reserve operation training corps

Steven1248 said:
jrotc is junior reserve operation training corps

Or perhaps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps ?

thank you so much & dlscottsman i has gone 2 the law but they infact has laffed at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back