Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Opinion: Ugliest, Prettiest, Least Functional, and Most Functional

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    That RAWR is one hideous diaper. I can't help but wonder how it came about... It ignores nearly every principle of design, and it looks like no diaper in the history of diapers. You would think someone on the team would have spoke up.
    They do have one interesting and entirely unique feature to them. The front waistband isn't flat, or the more comfortable "pleated" design that most of the premium ABDL diapers use. It's actually got a band of stretchy thin blue foam across the front. I've never seen another diaper that uses it. I don't recall if it's in the back as well. I didn't wear enough of them to really judge how well they worked, but they seemed quite comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    They do have one interesting and entirely unique feature to them. The front waistband isn't flat, or the more comfortable "pleated" design that most of the premium ABDL diapers use. It's actually got a band of stretchy thin blue foam across the front. I've never seen another diaper that uses it. I don't recall if it's in the back as well. I didn't wear enough of them to really judge how well they worked, but they seemed quite comfortable.
    I remember the original run of Bambino diapers had a blue waistband. Wonder if it was the same?

ugliest : any black diaper. no no no just no

prettiest: little paws the checkboard and blue stripes on the sides rock and the animals are awesome.

least funtional: depends, although i almost said dry 24/7 because no matter what the darn right lower tape ALWAYS just pops off at the worst possible time.

most functional: at least that ive worn, little paws and northshore supreme plastic backed. and of course cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    I remember the original run of Bambino diapers had a blue waistband. Wonder if it was the same?
    yes now that you mention it they did have a blue colored waistband. This is an actual microfoam, about 1mm thick, inserted between the shell and the inner top sheet.

from my QTTY review: https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1885

1. Tykables PLeather. I know some peeps loved ‘em but damn.

2. Kiddos. The design, the nice little ruffles and the look on.

3. Tena Flex. I understand they have changed (lol) but on first launch the cloth like backing may as well have been cloth.

4. ABU Space/Simple/Pawz. Based purely on capacity as sometimes capacity is really needed. Otherwise Kiddos as the most brilliant all rounder.