• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Embarrassed ? « MeToo »

Status
Not open for further replies.

stluke

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh yahh ! After 45 years of diaper fetish activities (I’m 62), I am still embarrassed to talk about that. I have never faced a real person and tell him or her « I enjoy wearing diapers and pee or poop in it ». I still dont expect to be able to do that.

I am still searching in my mind where this fetish may come from. I have few early memories - mainly little accidents at different ages (from 4 to 7 yo) - that may have had a certain impact on my today’s attraction for diapers. Unfortunately, I was never put back in diapers by my parents after reaching 2yo. My mother was proud of that and frequently told her friends about that.

My practice was always an activity that I performed alone and I dont expect to change that. Besides being a DL, I am heterosexual who can take pleasure from normal sexual relations.

Luke

Welcome to out little corner of cyberspace. I imagine that most folks are embarrassed by being different from what they perceive to be normal. The good news is that your perception of normal changes. As you spend time here and see that most of us are well balanced, productive members of society I believe you will also shift your opinion of yourself and your desires to one more favorable than currently exists.

Embarassed cond’t

Khaymen said:
Welcome to out little corner of cyberspace. I imagine that most folks are embarrassed by being different from what they perceive to be normal. The good news is that your perception of normal changes. As you spend time here and see that most of us are well balanced, productive members of society I believe you will also shift your opinion of yourself and your desires to one more favorable than currently exists.

Thanks for your reply. I believed you when you say that members of the ABDL community are not different in many aspects than the society as whole. Few years ago I had some regular mail exchanges with another guy of our community (in French our common mother tongue). We stop to communicate due to a lack of common interest besides diapers. However, this kind of long term communication may help to go deeper in the expression of our feelings regarding our fetish.

Despite this experience, I still find it hard to break the ice in a public forum and I haven't been able to talk about this in a real life situation. Moreover, I am not sure that such an open talk with my current acquaintances can have more benefits than drawbacks.

Luke

Luke,
I hope you don’t feel pressured to tell people about this side of you. Everyone has things they hold private/sacred/secret. It’s a natural part of having respectful boundaries with others.
I have told people about how I like to wear diapers and it’s been a mixed reaction. Some people have been interested and wanted to know more, others have been nonchalant, while others have been creeped out by it. So it’s like you put it, it probably won’t improve the relationships you currently have, but it might allow others to feel closer to you and they may start sharing their private/sacred/secret aspects to their lives.

Welcome :)

Although I still feel some embarrassment about this, I think it's pretty minor and manageable, along the lines of talking about other private things. Having gotten over that, I would really encourage you and anyone else to make the effort to meet other ABDLs and engage socially. Being so inwardly focused on this topic can lead to obsession or fixation on parts of it that are unhealthy. I think it's possible to find that healthy balance alone but it's easier in a social context.

I hope you'll find interactions here good enough to entice you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back