• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new here my intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

St00FeD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
alright were to begin.... well I’m a 26 male, youngest of 4 children spawned from my mother’s womb, I been into wearing diapers for along as I can remember. I remember the first time, I had to be around 5 or 6 when I was dared to wear one by and old childhood friend, so I went into his baby sisters room and took a diaper, went back to him and he told me to put it on, at that point I knew I liked them. mom picked me up to take me home (still having the diaper under my cloths). It was time for a bath, she trying to help take off my shirt and pants I was so nervous and try to make my stand of my first remembrances of independence but her being frustrated and just want to get its done and over with that’s when she discovered it. I can’t recall if she punished me or not but I knew she was angry. at the same time my parents were going through a nasty divorce. My parents got in to a fight one night right in front of me, I was being put to bed (not sure if it was the same day) but it was early just getting dark out, my dad said I should stay up and she wanted me sleeping. Next thing I know she hitting my dad, he didn’t want to fight in front of me so he pinned her down on the floor telling her to stop. Mom screaming bloody murder, turns the tables and pins my dad, he just gave up or something but I remember my mom deliberately throwing herself down the stairs, calling the cops throwing dad in jail for the night.as a result they got a divorce. My mom took everything and drained him of 95% of his possessions took both kids and mover away (about 30min away… not too bad). We moved from town to town cliché, met a lot of different people. Hardly saw my mom for being single working mom. Whenever school ended for the summer she wouldn’t spend hardly any time with us, just throw us in the YMCA program. I get now that’s she had to work to keep food on the table but being younger I was much more selfish and less understanding.
It wasn’t till I was 11 I had more desires to wear diapers. Stole some from my grandma when I found out they made them in bigger sizes. When I was 13 I discovered masturbating, then diapers got added into the mix, didn’t do it much didn’t get a lot of privacy. Still living with my mom and her now 3rd and final husband, she was giving me a lot of shit idk why. I found out I could legally move out at 16, so I asked my dad if I can move back in with him, I gave me a chance to have more privacy and to further explore this fetish. I just stop talking to my mom I was mad about something, and still haven’t talked to her to this day.
In 10th grade I thought I got really serious with an ex-girlfriend…. But I was wrong, I was feeling lonely and wanted to share my feelings with her, I told my secret and probably should have thought it out better, at first, she thought I rape children or something (it was like wow really?) quickly I told her it had nothing to with that. She accepted me for it but never brought it up again, for Christmas she bought me a teddy bear naturally I loved it (still have it and still sleep with it every night) I thought she was starting to open up and see what this fetish was about, until her mom came over to meet my dad and end up getting drunk and slept with him. They started to see each other more and more, my gf got mad and broke it off with me (I think it was that our parents were dating at the same time we were). I loved her and my dad just fucked it up for me, let alone her mom is a psycho bitch. I was done for girls for a while nothing but heartbreak
I just droved deeper in my ABDL desire. Finding more babyish diapers and thicker overnight ones. Found sited and eBay for onesies and pacifiers I think that’s what did it for me, wanting the comfort and love of a soft diaper, wishing I had a mother or girlfriend to hold me and treat me like a baby. Letting me go back when everything isn’t so complicated. There’s so much more to tell but finally it feels good to tell least a community that has a similar interest, feels nice to get this off my chest….

That was quite an intro xb! You sure have been through a lot. Needless to say, there's a lot of friendly people here. We all like to share our interests. What are some of yours?

Hello xbxmxl67 and welcome to the group.

Very interesting and informative intro.

What are your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Other than diapers I'm seemingly "normal" ya know lol. Well my interests and hobbies could be a page by its self. But music, woodworking, and any thing building from the classic indulgence in legos to guitar customation ,pc gaming, cars, u name it Id had my hands no it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back