• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrphieBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello! I am BoxOrphan! I am an orphan who lives in a box! :p

I am a male adult baby and a little. I have loved diapers and babyhood/toddlerhood ever since I was about six! I have no specific preference for it, but I am also often a babyfur and a sissy.

Things I love:

I enjoy intellectual conversation, especially about fiction, idealism, or mental health. I like to try out new things, and I have a history of learning many artistic talents. Among other things, I am a novelist, illustrator, and songwriter.

I love fantasy fiction in all kinds of mediums. A few of my most-favorite works include Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy (including XIV Online), Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Steven Universe, The Matrix, and Lilo & Stitch.

About me:

I'm a little bit of an emotionally-needy person, and I have a bad habit of trying to impress people for self-validation or attention (though to be fair, I do some pretty impressive things sometimes). I had a horrific childhood from birth until I was 18, so I have spent most of my life talking about or making art about child abuse and neglect trauma. I am a very sincere and practical person, so I try to use my experiences and learnings to help others who are having a hard time/life. But I am still always looking for a bit of pity and platonic/familial affection myself! ^///^

I came to ADISC to make friends and to find tips about AB/DL interests. I don't use forums as much as I used to, so I don't know how often I will be here. But if people talk to me, I will probably talk a lot too! <3

Hello BoxOrphan and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back