1. Diaper Lover
hello people
what are some cool activities that could be done while wearing diapers
thanks

Riding a Quad/ATV

that's interesting

I fly my plane diapered sometimes can be convienient on long trips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riding motocross, going to the movies, drinking, gaming. :)

Clothes shopping

Going to watch a film, going out to eat, and going shopping.

Anything that you would do normally in your daily life.

Not exclusively "activities" per se, but these are good reasons to wear diapers. I had a great blog about this very topic.

http://thef1r3ch1ck3n.blogspot.com/...-good-reasons-to.html?m=1&zx=f2b827e3a3c402f6

Doing some video games while in diapers (double diapered in my case) is the best! If I don't want to pause the game to go potty, I can just pee in my diaper, and keep on kicking ass in the video game.

Or movie marathons. Also, being diapered during a favorite TV show is the best way to avoid having to take multiple bathroom breaks.

Being diapered for exteneded road trips are especially a good use for them. I once had a trip from Las Vegas to Orange County, CA with a rental car, and along the way, we had to make a pit stop for gas among other reasons. I went to use one of the gas station restaurants, and to my dismay the restroom in this case was just absolutely awful. I mean, most men would've just shrugged and went in to do their business with awful toilet bowl seats covered in piss, sometimes pee and poop, and had been done with their bathroom needs. All I can say is that at that moment, I was wishing that I had my diapers on, and had used them instead of using the most atrocious, God-awful smelling restroom that would've made the word "filthy" an understatement.

Yes, some guys like myself, prefer a clean or even half way decent bathroom to do our "maintenance" stuff. Sure glad I didn't have to go #2, because that Barstow, CA gas station had to have the worst, most disgusting bathroom in all of existence. I bet some slummy apartments in New York, NY are far more hygienic than that bathroom would ever hope to be even halfway as hygienic.

And to make matters worse, being partially blind, I had inadvertently went into the women's restroom. When I realized this error of mine, I went to the appropriate Men's restroom, and let's just say, the women's restroom had been far less atrocious than the men's restroom. I think some guys intentionally missed the one and only toilet bowl. And the sink? I'm guessing someone must've thought it made a better toilet seat for either themselves or a child still in potty training.

Places like this are the reason I [emoji173] to wear diapers, carry pocket sized disinfectant spray, pocket Clorox bleach packet of "Wet Ones" wipes, and ALWAYS a pocket size bottle of Purell hand sanitizer or something generic like it.

-James T. Knight 2018
"Don't forget to wiggle your diaper butt at least once a day!"

"Be diapered & proud of it!"

"Accidents happen! That's why we are allowed to buy ADULT diapers!!"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Doing my everyday things , like this morning I went and shot three rounds of trap while diapered.

While I haven't done it personally, I have heard that being diapered up and at an amusement park can be fun, especially riding a rollercoaster while diapered.

Personally, I've always wondered what it would be like to water-ski, parasail, bungee jump and zip-line while diapered. I doubt I would ever be so bold as to tape up and attempt any of the previously aforementioned activities, but if you are looking for adventure or some exciting things to try while padded up, then everything I suggested is bound to be a cool and unique experience.

Reactions: Kane2000
Well, it's not very exciting but I just mowed my yard in a 24/7.

Long drives up north and back.

I think the best activities are alone or with intimates.

I'mma get a super-enormous pair of plastic pants and use them as a parachute.

(Not really. XD)

Travel, when I am “on run” with no free or limited time, when toilet is not or hardly available, when tired,ill or nt sleeping in my bed. Saving potential embaresement in hotel or even worse , if you are sleeping in relative or friend house.
Noticed that when after streessfull day and fatigue , body starts to relax , there is a posiibility( 5-10%) for accidents ti happen. Noticed also how diapers itselfs have a quite relaxing properties.

I like to wear them when I go hunting.

I have always done that , wetting my pants after or during the water rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back