activities while diapered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends if it's a really hot day and you're outdoors, but yeah I know what you mean. It happened to me once while I was riding, and I could have sworn the people who were working at the yard with me said my ass looked bigger than usual, which got me into a panic all day :p

DDR dancing while diapered? 🤔 (i'm not joking, it could be fun!)

Everything beside swimming.

But swiming at the beach in just a diaper is fun :D

Was swimming yesterday in one for the second time. Enjoyed it for quite awhile in tubes and slides, once it got completely submerged I could tell it was a bit much, guess plastic pants are needed. Liked the way it felt a lot, but in the back of my head wondering if anybody could see the poofy pants under swimsuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha not a good idea to swim diapered

Disposable diapers and swimming are a bad combination:)

Exactly! I do all my daily activities while wearing my diaper

:paci: going to my credit union [emoji1280]️

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

walking to CVS is also a one i like to do

It would be appropriate to ask the question what activities are not possible diapers, because with properly fitted plastic backed diapers, in principle, all activities are possible except sunbathing on the beach or bathing in the pool...

Poofybutt said:
While I haven't done it personally, I have heard that being diapered up and at an amusement park can be fun, especially riding a rollercoaster while diapered.

Personally, I've always wondered what it would be like to water-ski, parasail, bungee jump and zip-line while diapered. I doubt I would ever be so bold as to tape up and attempt any of the previously aforementioned activities, but if you are looking for adventure or some exciting things to try while padded up, then everything I suggested is bound to be a cool and unique experience.

I found having a diaper on at the amusement park, hot and pretty miserable but neccessary.

Master81 said:
It would be appropriate to ask the question what activities are not possible diapers, because with properly fitted plastic backed diapers, in principle, all activities are possible except sunbathing on the beach or bathing in the pool...

Seconded (mostly). Being 24/7 I go everywhere in a diaper, and do everything I otherwise would normally do. I have also been to the beach a number of time in just my diaper (it's not like I can take it off for a bathing suit after all). The only place I don't go diapersd is in the water, for obvious reasons. Everywhere else, including amusement parks, is certainly more than just allowed it's required for me.

I do everything while wearing a diaper. Wearing a diaper makes me feel confident and comfortable. Wearing a diaper is my normal underwear

- - - Updated - - -

I do my housework while wearing only a diaper and a t shirt

You could go to Tenerife and Build a Sandcastle on Nudist beach Wearing just your Diaper and nothing else :) I did a huge one and It took me 3 hours to do with small forts and water flowing through too :) 2 Poops and 2 diaper changes on the beach and IT was complete. I'd definitely recommend If u want that proper BABY feeling.

PS> CARPE DIEM

Live life to the full like tommorow is supposed to be your last.

Wearing nappies 24/7 has never stopped me doing anything I want. The main thing is to be confident. "If someone find out you wear nappies then so what. Really what does it matter. Get over your self and live life to the full." That's what my wife told me. And she was right. Six years on and nappies and incontinene is just not a big deal

i can do everything in diapers

I get a massage once every few weeks

I’m going on a “road trip” the weekend, my plan: wear diapers 24:7 until I get back home. Why? Well I’m actually going to fly out of state, buy a car and drive back 11.5 hours by myself. No wife kids or friends. I’ll have to stay overnight in a hotel too. Sounds fun to me. Anyone have any tips?

the first tip is easy

don't pack ANY underwear

and as for other ideas...

pack your usual public clothing, and pick out something you'd enjoy relaxing in while at the hotel and maybe even on the trip out or back in the car. Some thing DL or AB, to your taste.

I drove a 6 hr trip recently in shoes, safari, and ABU-n-Chill tshirt, that was a blast! (was quite soaked too by the time I got home!)

I enjoyed taking selfies on my trip too. I'd suggest you bring a camera to record your adventures so you have something to look back at later.

Go for "overkill" on your supplies. Bring a good twice as many diapers as you think you'll need, and bring a variety. Don't forget the amenities like wipes, powder, and lotion, and a few garbage bags for used diaper collection and disposal. Maybe stop by the dollar tree etc and grab a can of some variety of "baby fresh / talc" room spray if you feel like it, empty the can and make that hotel room smell like a nursery ;)

And the weather's nice enough now, if there's some secluded park along the way you might want to get out and enjoy a little time in the grass or even on the playground, dressed down of course. Or even just a picnic for 1?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back