• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello I'm SaxoColtrane

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaxoColtrane

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm just finishing highschool and the dual enrolment program by a nearby college. I will be transferring to another college with a dual major in music as my goal (and maybe a comp sci minor).

I had bladder and bowel problems my whole life but the desire for ABDL really started when I was in middle school which came after I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder from suffering from trauma. I have mild-stress incontinence and nighttime incontience. I recently accepted I had a desire to regress after talking with a therapist and am happy to say I am with a girlfriend who's also my caretaker for when I regress. While my family is unknown to my plights, including my parents, I hope to learn more about my ABDL self in college.

As stated above I'm a musician and play all of the woodwind family. I started on clarinet in 6th grade and switched over to saxophone as my main in 10th. I usurped the previous section leader titles and currently hold the most section leader titles of all the bands at my school. I do also enjoy piano. I'm also a computer hobbiest and enthusiast which is my fall back if I fail in music. I play games and I play Super Smash Bros Melee in local competitions as a Fox main. I also started League of Legends as a Sona main a little bit ago. So music is my first love, computers being my second.

My main interest here is to get ideas and help about regression, what diapers to buy for myself, and other stuff like that. Currently for right now I'm just seeing what I need to buy to help me and where to buy it. I also am hoping maybe some advice from others who also have regression related to anxiety and past trauma, as it would really help me.

Thank you.

Welcome to ADISC!

You are in the right place. Many members have similar situations to yourself so I think you will find a great deal of useful information.

What type of music do you like to play or listen too? I can play the piano and organ (somewhat) and like to listen/play mostly classical works.

I'm very into more afrological music such as nu music, jazz, fusion etc. I enjoy the rhythms and the "spicy" chord tones.

Hey welcome to the site. So best advice I can give you is think of all the TV shows that you remember from your earliest childhood and search them on YouTube because usually you can find them for free and it’s available on the PlayStation or Xbox if you have one or like you said your computer that you enjoy. Secondly the nuk five medic pro pacifier is available on Amazon and is an awesome addition for any little stash I’d also recommend you get a pacifier clip so you don’t lose it. You can find some on Etsy that have just about every design you can imagine I’m sure they still have some music ones like I got available. As far as diapers go I swear by abuniverse SDK’s and Kiddos and Abri let boosters are available on Amazon which really help get the maximum amount of usage out of your diapers as for onesies (little for BIG) on Amazon is great too! I’d recommend baby wipes, diaper rash cream “I use Desitin original”, resinol, Baby lotion for massages from mommy, baby powder, baby wash and baby shampoo for bath time to really get in littlespace. Bambino diapers, tykables, cooshietooshies and Rearz are good resources for diapers also Ive found.. A stuffy and some plastic keys can help stop the wiggles or fusses for mommy during change time too.. AND be sure to build a fort of some kind to play in! Have a blast!

Last edited:
Welcome!

Mariofan64 said:
Hey welcome to the site. So best advice I can give you is think of all the TV shows that you remember from your earliest childhood and search them on YouTube because usually you can find them for free and it’s available on the PlayStation or Xbox if you have one or like you said your computer that you enjoy. Secondly the nuk five medic pro pacifier is available on Amazon and is an awesome addition for any little stash I’d also recommend you get a pacifier clip so you don’t lose it. You can find some on Etsy that have just about every design you can imagine I’m sure they still have some music ones like I got available. As far as diapers go I swear by abuniverse SDK’s and Kiddos and Abri let boosters are available on Amazon which really help get the maximum amount of usage out of your diapers as for onesies (little for BIG) on Amazon is great too! I’d recommend baby wipes, diaper rash cream “I use Desitin original”, resinol, Baby lotion for massages from mommy, baby powder, baby wash and baby shampoo for bath time to really get in littlespace. Bambino diapers, tykables, cooshietooshies and Rearz are good resources for diapers also Ive found.. A stuffy and some plastic keys can help stop the wiggles or fusses for mommy during change time too.. AND be sure to build a fort of some kind to play in! Have a blast!

Wow that's a lot of notes to take. I appreciate it 100% I've been using goodnites and depends for a while but I'm glad to know I can stop double diapering and find some actual absorbant diapers. Thank you.

Hi and welcome. I'm a professional, classically trained musician in both organ and piano as well as voice and choral conducting. Cool on the sax as well as piano. Music is a great way to make a living if you can make it work for you.

SaxoColtrane said:
Wow that's a lot of notes to take. I appreciate it 100% I've been using goodnites and depends for a while but I'm glad to know I can stop double diapering and find some actual absorbant diapers. Thank you.

No problemo! XPmedical.com has new crinkles designs, they might be worth a look too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back