Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I'm curious about the friendly community and lifestyle that you have, but also kinda shy. I'm quite curious, but will save my questions for appropriate forum sections.

My first exposure to this lifestyle (is that the right word/term? I don't want to offend) was through a friend who got me in to footie pajamas (so good on a cold night and/or for watching movies). I didn't know until later that he liked diapers, and was intrigued after I thought about it a little. I'm not sure WHY the idea keeps popping back in to my head, though.

I've been lurking for a while, trying to find answers to my questions. Unfortunately the search function isn't lurker friendly

Can any of you (who read the intro section anyways) think of any good information you wish you'd had when you were new?

I think you will find that many of us read the intro section. I'm not sure I've seen an intro post that did not get a warm welcome.

As to information that I wish I had, you already have it. The #1 thing that would have changed my life was knowing that I was not alone in the universe. For many years I thought I was the only one.

Welcome to the group.

This is not a FAQ it is support community. That means that your experience will be as unique as your questions and in turn as unique as you, so ask what you will and you will get out of here as much as you are willing to invest.

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a good introduction. I first discovered my inclination to diapers back when I was young and there was no internet. I too felt isolated and alone in this. At times I thought I must be crazy for wanting to wear diapers and use them for intended purpose. The internet opened up an entire new world of other like minded people which certainly helps one with self acceptance. There's also good information on sites about diapers, adult baby clothes and that goes with being AB/DL.