Legally blind and AB/DL. How will I ever meet someone in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I want to meet some ABs in person. I want to finally start looking for my mommy. I've always wanted to go to some munches and get to know some real ABs in person but I can't because my eyesight is so bad (legally blind/VERY low vision) that I can't drive and I can't navigate too well in unfamiliar places. This means I'd have to someone to drive me and to be accompany me and that would mean they'd have to know about my secret. I've never told anyone about this side of me and I don't think I have anyone that I'm close enough to trust telling them about it. I have one person that could be considered a friend but I don't think he's responsible enough to keep it to himself and I don't want to be thought of differently by him.

I'd join FetLife but I'm so afraid that a couple of my coworkers (who frequent and even met each other on FetLife and are now boyfriend/girlfriend) will see me there and tell everyone at work about me. It would be career suicide if work found out.

This along with my social anxiety stemming from my PTSD have all got me at a standstill.

I'm lonely and want to change that but not sure how to go about it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't know what to do.

I was gonna suggest seeing if you could meet someone online just to be friends with who lived close enough that you could meet on neutral territory until you'd both gotten comfortable enough to go to something more ABDL related. But the PTSD is gonna make that hard. :(

CuddleWoozle said:
I was gonna suggest seeing if you could meet someone online just to be friends with who lived close enough that you could meet on neutral territory until you'd both gotten comfortable enough to go to something more ABDL related. But the PTSD is gonna make that hard. :(

That's what I want to do but I don't know where or how to find anyone locally. As far as my shyness/social anxiety goes, I can talk to people online without a problem. It's talking face to face that can freak me out until I get to know someone and it's worse when I don't know someone at all. But I am working at overcoming this fear because I want a friend who understand and eventually to be able to find a mommy.

I'd look into getting O&M classes to get better at the navigating stuff. If you have a local ABDL community online you could try getting active there too and get to know people that way. I suppose there's the option of calling a cap, they'd only need to know the address, not the reason you have for going there.

My little Kasey is legally blind and where in a little/Little realtionship. She also lives across seas. Never stop believing and trying. She used to think the same thing, she can’t drive. It’s about finding some one who will look past that. I believe strongly on personaillity>everything else.

Shaney said:
My little Kasey is legally blind and where in a little/Little realtionship. She also lives across seas. Never stop believing and trying. She used to think the same thing, she can’t drive. It’s about finding some one who will look past that. I believe strongly on personaillity>everything else.

Wow. Thank you. I know anything is possible and I hope to one day be able to be as lucky as her and find someone special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back