Moli Super Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

justanotherDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I haven't really posted here before... so here goes.

I have been a DL for close to 20 years and dabbling in it much more in the last 3 as my situation has changed. I have tried a plethora of diapers over the years and really like a pulp based diaper and don't mind a fabric backing if its a quality diaper.

I have to say the the molicare super plus is my go to diaper for daily wear. its reasonably slim fitting, swells nice when wet, handles a couple floods and has amazing long term capacity. The cover is durable and doesn't weep, it keeps its shape even with heavy activity. I usually wear them to capacity with maybe a little bit of seepage around the legs, but even abena and dry247 have that issue for me. The ability of these to hold what they absorb is what really sells me on them. Even very wet you get minimal compression leaks if any.

At $1 each I find them to be a phenomenal value

Completely agree. They are an incredible value for what they are. Perfect especially for wearing discretely during the day. I add a stuffer and they can last through 3-4 wettings.

I just picked up a pack of 14 mediums for $4.99 at a thrift store today.

Got another 3 packs for $11.23--that figures out to be 27 cents each. They are thick and hold a lot, too. It's fun to shop for diapers and even more fun when you find a bargain.

ChooChoo69 said:
Got another 3 packs for $11.23--that figures out to be 27 cents each. They are thick and hold a lot, too. It's fun to shop for diapers and even more fun when you find a bargain.

Nice! You got a bargain!

They are the ones I wear, they are really comfortable. Only critcism is that they are so efficient, they have to be full of fluid before you get the (for me) desired wet sensation.

yfront said:
They are the ones I wear, they are really comfortable. Only critcism is that they are so efficient, they have to be full of fluid before you get the (for me) desired wet sensation.

I know what you mean. The first wetting is absorbed very quickly. It's usually the second that starts to even feel damp. I like how they get kind of rigid after the initial wetting and the loosen up.

If you trickle without thinking, rather than peeing periodically, you can forget you are peeing, until it feels wet and heavy a couple of hours later.

I always felt Molicare was always a pretty decent bare bones diaper. The Purple "Now blue" color has never bothered me to much. Can't say I ever had an issue with them other than my own stupidity of not changing fast enough.

I like molicare super plus. I grew up in the cloth backed generation, so they’re more of a familiar feel to me. I do suggest for anyone wanting to try them that if you’re on the higher end of the size range, size up! I made the mistake of buying an entire case of mediums when I’m 3 inches within the size range and while they fit and work just fine, I think I would be more comfortable in a large

They used to be one of the only medical diapers I would use. They were quite absorbent plus I love the purple cover. I'm more into AB diapers now though and unfortunately no medical diaper can compare to the absorbency.

I liked the molicare super plus. I was in the purple plastic ones in my mid teens for a few years when my provider outgrew the kendal youth classics. Noticeably thicker but they held out for a while which translated to less diapers per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back