LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
OwO?

I feel great. Little tired but other that that awesome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Super little. So little I needed to run out to the car, couldn't find shorts, so put on plastic panties instead. Now just to find my paci...

GabeG23 said:
I feel great. Little tired but other that that awesome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This was a poll ops!

- - - Updated - - -

Azie said:
Super little. So little I needed to run out to the car, couldn't find shorts, so put on plastic panties instead. Now just to find my paci...

This was originally a poll!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! This was not a poll for a period of time! Thats really really FREAKING frustrating!
Wow! Time to go cry in a corning and pull out all my hair!

- - - Updated - - -

I am not okay today! I have never felt more anxious and little and autistic at the same time!
I feel like im gonna have a nevervous brakedown
:thumbsup:

I've got too much going on today. No time for ABDL feels. It will probably be a couple weeks before I can properly indulge but it will be worth the effort.

To the OP: I hope things get better for you. Making polls can be a drag with the lag between posting the thread and putting up the poll itself.

Well, I always feel a little little. lol Especially since I usually wake up with my paci in my mouth and that helps. But my little side is something that I'm still trying to explore.

I am in love with this thread X>

I am in a nearly permanent state of little-ness. XD Honestly so much of it is just my actual personality that I whip out a coloring book and crayons or a plushie at a restaurant and NO ONE in my family even blinks. I get asked "Did you bring something to do while we wait?" because I will get grumpy just sitting and waiting with nothing to do.

<3

Very little today. Had the day off from work and the house to myself. Spent the day in a onesie and diaper with a paci in my mouth doing household tasks.

I need to get a onesie. It would be a practical item and I think it'd make me feel pretty damn little.

Sadly, Fridays are not my most chill days. I'm working graveyard shift until past midnight so I can make a deadline, so I'm an adult for today.

Tomorrow will be a different story. I have weekends off and when my weekends are off, the diapers are on :)

I woke up feeling little today! But I gotta get ready for work in like 10 minutes so I gotta go be adult soon.

Feeling kinda little today because the last couple of weeks have been really rough and I think my brain is going into little space to cope. Laying in bed in a wet dip right now at nearly 6am cause this is the only time in the day I have to regress and chill out mentally before I do adult stuff like uni and work. It's the little things (pun very intended) :biggrin:

It's sunny so I'm wearing my favourite T-bar shoes on my bare feet; no socks today. My carer is about to wrap some presents for me while looking after me. I want to know what they are now, but she's going to blindfold me with a scarfy-darky so I can't see what she's wrapping! :( I dare not peep because if I do, she won't give me presents: instead she'll give me hotty-botty over her knee. :eek:tkspanking:

Today I fweel vewy widdle. I'm in my thick Rearz Safari diapers wiff animal print. I wike the monkey the best... Tee hee.
I also used some baby poweder which I welly wike the smell of and helps my find my widdle space. And I have my Widdle Monsters onsie. I'm still clean and dry, but this diaper can howd wots and wots so I'm keeping it on until I have to be big and go to work tomorrow, no matter how much peepees and poospoos I make. Cause I'm vewy sad right now. I dow't even have my stuffies. I weft it somewhere, so I'm cuddleing wiff my piwow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back