View Poll Results: How little do you feel today?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rather not say.

0 0%
  • I dont know today...

0 0%
  • If I dont get a bottle now, I will cry. Thats how little.

4 10.53%
  • I feel very very VERY little!

7 18.42%
  • Yes. I feel little... uvu.

8 21.05%
  • A little! Half and half!

8 21.05%
  • Not really. Dont feel FULLY adult though.

5 13.16%
  • I am not an age regressor so, none!

2 5.26%
  • I am a caregiver! so, none!

1 2.63%
  • None. I am an adult today.

5 13.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How little do you feel today?

Sadly, Fridays are not my most chill days. I'm working graveyard shift until past midnight so I can make a deadline, so I'm an adult for today.

Tomorrow will be a different story. I have weekends off and when my weekends are off, the diapers are on

I woke up feeling little today! But I gotta get ready for work in like 10 minutes so I gotta go be adult soon.

Feeling kinda little today because the last couple of weeks have been really rough and I think my brain is going into little space to cope. Laying in bed in a wet dip right now at nearly 6am cause this is the only time in the day I have to regress and chill out mentally before I do adult stuff like uni and work. It's the little things (pun very intended)

It's sunny so I'm wearing my favourite T-bar shoes on my bare feet; no socks today. My carer is about to wrap some presents for me while looking after me. I want to know what they are now, but she's going to blindfold me with a scarfy-darky so I can't see what she's wrapping! I dare not peep because if I do, she won't give me presents: instead she'll give me hotty-botty over her knee.

Today I fweel vewy widdle. I'm in my thick Rearz Safari diapers wiff animal print. I wike the monkey the best... Tee hee.
    I also used some baby poweder which I welly wike the smell of and helps my find my widdle space. And I have my Widdle Monsters onsie. I'm still clean and dry, but this diaper can howd wots and wots so I'm keeping it on until I have to be big and go to work tomorrow, no matter how much peepees and poospoos I make. Cause I'm vewy sad right now. I dow't even have my stuffies. I weft it somewhere, so I'm cuddleing wiff my piwow