Thread: Hi, I am new :)

Default Hi, I am new :)

Hi, I am Ashley

I just turned 30 years old, I got into diapers when an ex-boyfriend introduced them to me. Over the last couple of years I have become obsessed with wearing them to the point I no longer own any panties. I mostly wear attends/depends. I am personally looking forward becoming incontinent, at least not being able to hold bladder at first.

I am currently finishing up my AS degree in computer science. As of late, because I am either working, at school, doing homework, or dealing with other obligations I do not have time to go out and meet people in the real world. Would love it if you could drop me a line and say 'Hi!'.

Glad to have you here!

Though you should be careful of what you wish for. I was a suppressed diaper lover--and a bit of a little as I'm now discovering--and it came back out when I started to develop incontinence. Diapers are great but IC definitely has its downsides and there are several threads in here on the subject. But it is your choice on what you do, just be aware of all the ramifications of what you are wanting to do before you go too far to change your mind. I'm forced to be 24/7 and the panic I feel if I let myself run too low on diapers is not fun since no diapers = wet pants everywhere I go.

You should also expect some people suggesting that you try out better diapers too. lol I started with some pretty abysmal diapers and I occasionally get a little good-natured ribbing over my current main, the Tranquility ATN--which isn't bad but it isn't great either. Though today, I have some good samples coming in from Northshore.

I have an AS from when I was working towards a computer engineering degree but unfortunately I could only pass my first two Calculus classes and couldn't go any farther with my math--discrete mathematics killed me. I didn't really get to go to any of the really fun computer classes though I did learn Java. After that I switched to an English major when I transferred to Oregon State but I ran out of money before I could get my BA.

So I know how hectic college can be when it comes to your time. What are your plans after you finish school?