Cool online diaper shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has feedback about these guys, please share!

That's pretty nifty I like the free stuff with your order thing.

Is it just me, or do they seem very...overpriced? I'm no expert on diaper costs, but from what I have seen before, Crinkz is super cheap (compared to other brands) and they sell them for 40 Dollar a pack? I mean, I have no idea about the other brands, but that seems a bit much.

Though on a positive note: The site looks very pretty and is easy to navigate. It's probably cheaper to order from the brand's own site directly, but it gives a good overview on many products. And of course the free stuff is great^^

Thank you SO much for posting the link to that website. They have the Tena Slip in stock and I have been looking for them to be in stock in the USA for a long time. I ordered 2 packs!

At $45 per bag, though, I'd have to be missing Tena Slip Active Fit a lot! The price is about 50% more than I'm accustomed to paying via ABUniverse.

That said, Tena Slip Active Fit is probably my favorite 'thin' diaper, and I'm jealously guarding the last few I have in the hope that ABU and others will get more stock.

I agree, $45 is steep, but when you are the only ones that have them seemingly in the USA, then they can ask whatever they want. With the frequency I wear, that $110 purchase (shipping) will last me close to 4 months or more. As you mentioned, they are my favorite as well.

I like their logo.

The diapers are expensive, but some of the accessories look reasonable, also the onesies and such. Might consider pending feedback from those who have ordered. :3

Definitely keeping this on standby.

I've bought stuff from there before, they sometimes have discontinued styles. I bought some V1 Cushies from there about a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back