Anyone interested in NRU Little Rascals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks rather interesting, I love the Dragon theme, but unfortunately I won't be able to try these anytime soon as they don't ship to the US

legojoker88 said:
It looks rather interesting, I love the Dragon theme, but unfortunately I won't be able to try these anytime soon as they don't ship to the US

They will ship to US, Rearz will be distributing them outside of UK. However I'm not sure about the exact shipping date.

looks nice, features (and size) are good, price is very reasonable.

any product pics?

bambinod said:
looks nice, features (and size) are good, price is very reasonable.

any product pics?

It's on the link above. Try reloading the page if it doesn't load.

HaHaHa! When I read Little Rascals Diapers, I thought it had to do with Alfalfa, Spanky, and the rest of the gang.

darkjo said:
It's on the link above. Try reloading the page if it doesn't load.

oh ok, for some reason that didn't load the first time I went to it. Those look fun!

nappiesrus_little_rascals_003.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

12srepaid said:
HaHaHa! When I read Little Rascals Diapers, I thought it had to do with Alfalfa, Spanky, and the rest of the gang.

(me too)

I like how those look, a very fun art style with a variety of characters drawn with vibrant colors, on an otherwise all-white diaper

I was looking trying to guess what they're based on, and it looks like a reskin of the InspireInControl/Safari.

So what's with everyone printing odd patterns on the wings now? I personally prefer the regular prints out on the wings.

Last edited:
I prefer pics just on the taping panel.

They are so flippin' cute!

Stop showing pics it just makes me want them more, dragons are my spirit animals

legojoker88 said:
Stop showing pics it just makes me want them more, dragons are my spirit animals

THE SPIRITS OF RAWR DRAGONS DEMAND THESE AS SACRIFICE.

:laugh:

They're pretty cute from what I can see. (I like seeing them laying down flat more so I can see the pictures.)

They look neat, but I'll have to wait on a US supplier to try them though.

cuddlewoozle said:
the spirits of rawr dragons demand these as sacrifice.)

give them here i say, so that i may sleep comfy and cute!!!!

I like the they are pretty vibrant and colorfull , the color on the wings i could care less the part of just white and the print is nice as is
Yay For more things from rearz :D

Not a big fan of the print. Reminds me of knock off toys you see at a dollar store. But that's just my probably unpopular opinion.

Adorable!

I want some!

CuddleWoozle said:
THE SPIRITS OF RAWR DRAGONS DEMAND THESE AS SACRIFICE.

:laugh:

They're pretty cute from what I can see. (I like seeing them laying down flat more so I can see the pictures.)

Photographing them on a black background like that really makes the colors stand out, I don't think I've seen anyone picture diapers like that before. brilliant!

What i have heard this diaper is kind of amazing.

yet another product missing the smaller size market, sucks...owell

Just got mine in. Amazing diaper. And it comes with a surprise...

They're Fabines

Yep, Buntewindel. ALL measurements are identical.

Despite the model having been out for a few years now, they're still at the top of the pile for diaper weight, pad thickness, and crotch width.

Rascals, crinklz, confidry247, and of course fabine are all at the 8.2-8.3oz/pc mark, and I've seen nothing better.

The box is fairly anonymous though it did take quite a beating in shipping and diapers were visible from a 3x5" tear in the box. Return address was "The Inco Shop", and a link to their outlet storefront at http://www.dpd.co.uk/ . The box was also the same as the case box I got from Fabine quite some time ago, it's a long box with four (long) bags of 10 diapers each, LOOSELY packed. You don't have to wait for them to fluff up, they're not compressed into the bags like most diapers nowadays. (which probably increases shipping charges though...)

If you can get them at a fair price across the pond, you're in for a treat. FWIW, the tapes are in "good positions", 1 inch from the top and a bit more than 1/2 way down, so the fit is good, unlike a few releases we've seen recently.

(I just went to buntewindwel.de, and clicked on "flight simulator" (??!) and the next thing I saw was a live ferret..... oh you silly Germans!)

Last edited:
Reactions: teddytugger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back