24/7? How did your spouse react?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBchat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've got a pretty supportive spouse, as long as diapers stay within the home. Those of you who went 24/7, how did your significant other react?

Reactions: cltabdl
Which one? I've two exes.

My FIRST wife and I had pretty much grown up together. Literally. We were even in the same kindergarten class. And she remembered about my having to wear diapers back in fifth grade. And when we finally got together she had no eschews with my "needing" diapers at bedtime. She never actually put me in one but she had no eschew with me climbing into bed in one. Or with my being wet in the mornings. BUT... Mirage and cross dressing are NOT a good mix. And the hole thing sort of" fell-apart" when she eventually found out.

Now my SECEND wife had NO problem with either my night diapers or my cross-dressing. As long as I kept it "in the closet". AND she was allowed to go on her gamboling junkets. As it turned out, starting your own business, dose NOT mix well with a gambling addicted spouse.
It was AFTER one bankruptcy and two suicide attempts, when I started going out to drag shows in Detroit, In fem, that she started getting upset. And when she found out I was THINKING about hormones, she filed for a restraining order to keep me away from the grand kids. Because as she explained to the judge. "If the kids see him like that they might want a sex-change too."

It was my wife's suggestion that I just wear nappies and get on with life. When I became inontinent

My (first and only) wife divorced me partly because of diapers, but there were other issues that we could not work through.

My current girlfriend does not care that I am incontinent and have to wear diapers 24/7. She does not change me... (yet; but I hope for some assistance in the future).

I was wearing 24/7 before I got married, and was pretty up front with my then girfriend about my also being abdl. She doesn't participate in any way, but is fine with me openly wearing a diaper and shirt around the house. Obviously I also wear in public, but as expected keep it low key.

24/7? Shoot, my wife doesn’t even allow me to wear in my own house if she is around. And she is ALWAYS around.

My wife is ok with diapers but not much else, I don't wear 24/7. I did go for about a month one time when my foot was broken, It was awesome for the first week. She has never diapered me until last night, it's my birthday and she finally said yes!!! I have diapered her twice, she isn't into it but won't let that affect our relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

I almost forgot, when my foot was broken she told me that I should wear all the time so I didn't have to rush to the bathroom

Well I used to try to keep my diaper usage super well hidden out of embarassment, some of my friends claim to have figured it out before I told them, but they just didn't say anything. Well, naturally, I had to tell her on our first date because it was going to come up, but she was really supportive. It was her that convinced me to be more open about it, and talk about it more, and for convenience actually get a decent diaper bag that wasn't just a messenger bag I claimed had nothing but school supplies in it.

Now my spinal problems have gotten to the point where I need a wheelchair a lot of the time and can't change myself, and she has been nothing but supportive and helpful of my needs in that regard. I don't know why she puts up with it, she's honestly a saint.

My first wife had serious problems with me wearing a diaper and we divorced 14 months after getting married.
My current wife found out about my wearing diapers on about our 4 date when things got hot and heavy, she was not turned off by my wet diaper, we married 6 months later. I continued to wear diapers nightly and during the day as often as I could. Couple years into our marriage I had a serious back injury and I decided to start wearing diapers 24/7 claiming I could no longer control my bladder. This went well for a couple months than one day I went out on the town having a few to many drinks and not wearing a diaper, my wife took notice. A couple days later I was still not wearing a diaper and she asked me why I was not diapered. I told her the truth, told her how I had always wanted to need to wear diapers and with the injury to my back it seemed like a good excuse to start wearing diapers all the time. A few weeks later she confronted me again about wearing diapers all the time, wanted to know if I was going to be wearing diapers all the time or just when I wanted to wear them. I told her I would preferred to wear diapers all the time, that’s when she let me know that she wanted me in diapers all the time also. I was stunned at this response from her, so we talked it over and I told her I would wear diapers all the time if she was sure that’s what she wanted and suggested that if she really wanted me in diapers all the time she should just toss out all my underwear, she gave me a wicked little smile and said, what underwear you don’t have any to toss out, I again was stunned and went to check my dresser and sure enough what underwear I had was missing and a stack of diapers in it’s place.
I hugged and kissed her, told her how much I loved her, she said she knew all all no I did not really need to wear diapers but wore them because I wanted to and she did not say anything about it because she liked the idea of me wearing diapers. Than she said now you have a reason to wear diapers cause it all you got and you had better start wearing them and wetting them all the time too.

lonnie said:
My first wife had serious problems with me wearing a diaper and we divorced 14 months after getting married.
My current wife found out about my wearing diapers on about our 4 date when things got hot and heavy, she was not turned off by my wet diaper, we married 6 months later. I continued to wear diapers nightly and during the day as often as I could. Couple years into our marriage I had a serious back injury and I decided to start wearing diapers 24/7 claiming I could no longer control my bladder. This went well for a couple months than one day I went out on the town having a few to many drinks and not wearing a diaper, my wife took notice. A couple days later I was still not wearing a diaper and she asked me why I was not diapered. I told her the truth, told her how I had always wanted to need to wear diapers and with the injury to my back it seemed like a good excuse to start wearing diapers all the time. A few weeks later she confronted me again about wearing diapers all the time, wanted to know if I was going to be wearing diapers all the time or just when I wanted to wear them. I told her I would preferred to wear diapers all the time, that’s when she let me know that she wanted me in diapers all the time also. I was stunned at this response from her, so we talked it over and I told her I would wear diapers all the time if she was sure that’s what she wanted and suggested that if she really wanted me in diapers all the time she should just toss out all my underwear, she gave me a wicked little smile and said, what underwear you don’t have any to toss out, I again was stunned and went to check my dresser and sure enough what underwear I had was missing and a stack of diapers in it’s place.
I hugged and kissed her, told her how much I loved her, she said she knew all all no I did not really need to wear diapers but wore them because I wanted to and she did not say anything about it because she liked the idea of me wearing diapers. Than she said now you have a reason to wear diapers cause it all you got and you had better start wearing them and wetting them all the time too.

A story with a happy ending Lonnie!

Wow Lonnie. That is a great story. It’s not that often that our spouses turn out to be as accepting as that. Most will just tolerate it, while others (like my wife) hate it and want nothing to do with it. I wish I could know happiness like that.

I am not 24/7 due to my work, but wouldn’t mind trying it for a month or two. Initially my wife thought it was weird, but didn’t have any problem with me wearing, as long as she wasn’t aware when I was.

After several years, she finally agreed and started to put me in diapers at bedtime, But would never change me after I used it. This lasted up until fairly recently, when she changed her bedtime routine, and it sort of came to an abrupt end. I still don’t complain, because it was a nice experience while it lasted, and I still wear nightly, and many times at home when I am there working on stuff or on computer.

Many times I roam the house in nothing but my diaper & a white onesie that says “Diaper Loading...” and a status bar like you would see on a computer download. [emoji16]

I am at least thankful that even though she thinks I’m a little weird (& I agree, lol), she’s never once said I could not participate in such. And she is the disabled one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my diaper wetting days only lasted a few years, Oh I wore diapers every day, I wet my diapers every time I needed to go pee and over time gotten to the point of not being able to keep myself from wetting my diapers.
I decided one day to mess my diaper just to see if I would like it, well I did like it but feared what my wife would say if she found out I was now messing my diapers also, so I kept this to times when I was away from the house of when she was not home for the day. Things turned on me when she came home unexspectantly one day and I had a diaper full of poop on.
She was not upset so to speak, she just wanted to know why I was in a messy diaper, I told her I liked pooping my diaper ever now and again and was only doing so when she was not home.
I was told that would come to an abrupt end, she told me to sit down , I was a bit confused as I really did not want to sit in m messy diaper, she just gave me that look and said sit down and we will talk about this, so I sat down in that messy diaper and we had our talk about me wearing diapers and wetting them all the time, than she says I come home and find you in a messy diaper and now your telling me you like it also, what else could I say but yes.
I was than informed that if our marriage was to continue with me wearing and wetting diapers it would have to go one step further and I would from now on also have to go poop in my diapers every day.
Needless to say I was a bit shocked at this, but agreed to it and now after 33 years of marriage I am still wearing, wetting and messing my diapers every day.

ESPF said:
Which one? I've two exes.

My FIRST wife and I had pretty much grown up together. Literally. We were even in the same kindergarten class. And she remembered about my having to wear diapers back in fifth grade. And when we finally got together she had no eschews with my "needing" diapers at bedtime. She never actually put me in one but she had no eschew with me climbing into bed in one. Or with my being wet in the mornings. BUT... Mirage and cross dressing are NOT a good mix. And the hole thing sort of" fell-apart" when she eventually found out.

Now my SECEND wife had NO problem with either my night diapers or my cross-dressing. As long as I kept it "in the closet". AND she was allowed to go on her gamboling junkets. As it turned out, starting your own business, dose NOT mix well with a gambling addicted spouse.
It was AFTER one bankruptcy and two suicide attempts, when I started going out to drag shows in Detroit, In fem, that she started getting upset. And when she found out I was THINKING about hormones, she filed for a restraining order to keep me away from the grand kids. Because as she explained to the judge. "If the kids see him like that they might want a sex-change too."

Ouch, did the judge actually let her give you a restraining order?

All my exes live in Texas, which is why I wear my diapers in Tennessee.

willnotwill said:
All my exes live in Texas,

quote from a song I assume?

This is going to be a long post!!

When I told my wife about my intestinal issues she asked if I wore diapers, she was my girlfriend at the time, I said sometimes. But I never wore around her. She had 2 kids from a previous relationship, one of which was still in diapers. There was an occasion where she thought it would be funny if I could fit our daughters diapers and we laughed as she tried to put me in it. I had a work injury to my hand and I was off work for awhile. I ended up asking her if I could wear them because using the bathroom was difficult due to my injury. She said it would be ok and we bought some depends pull ups. After I was back to work we resumed life without diapers. I moved up north and started working at an old job I was making better money at. A couple months in and she wanted to move up with me because my family was up there and she had never met them. Before we moved I told her that i like to wear diapers. She was taken back by this and the questions started to flow, pedophilia and all those "normal" assumptions, we talked through everything and when she felt her questions were answered we moved up north together and I started wearing diapers daily. We talked about about mdlb play and did that for about a year before our son was born. He's just over a year now and we've stopped that aspect of our relationship now because she isn't in to it right now. But we got married last September and aside from the mdlb thing I'm still diapered all the time, outside of work, for now. And we're happy 😁

My wife encourages me to wear nappies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back