Thread: Petition For Silicone Nuk MedicPro (Nuk 5)

Default Petition For Silicone Nuk MedicPro (Nuk 5)

Petition For Silicone MedicPro Therapeutic Trainers (S and L) - Petition - Sign this petition here - Signature page - GoPetition
    don't know how valid or effective these online petitions are, but having an alternative to our latex pacifiers would be good for those that are allergic to them.

Secret

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one actualy looks at internet petitions.

This one is very reasonable, and may get somewhere...

Kite , perhaps e-mail the company with the suggestion and see what they say?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    Kite , perhaps e-mail the company with the suggestion and see what they say?
    Somehow, I doubt they'll even be interested in what someone from a country where the product is not even sold has to say. If they had seen any potential for their product in the U.S., they would have sought permission to sell it there (it's a registered therapeutic instrument here, so they had to go through a complicated and expensive process of testing to get the certification).

Peachy

it's a concern/interest of mine because my finacee is pretty allergic to latex (even the smell irritates her bronchials). i don't understand why they don't have it over here as a sleep/anti-snoring aid.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    it's a concern/interest of mine because my finacee is pretty allergic to latex (even the smell irritates her bronchials). i don't understand why they don't have it over here as a sleep/anti-snoring aid.
    Most likely because they deemed the American market to be too small compared to the costs of certification for being allowed to sell it in the plus the risk of possible lawsuits from sue-happy Americans who are too dumb to use a pacifier.

Peachy

Tom Cruise used an 'adult pacifier' to help Katie keep quiet through childbirth... according to the press. +1 right there.

-GT

the likelihood of anyone wanting a adult sized pacifier is SLIM wither or not it will help them in some regard. I only see this as a product towards the mentally disabled or AB's of course they are only made for the disabled.