best way to wear a goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
hey guys I was wondering. what is the best way to wear a goodnites? should they be loose tight. should I wet them laying down or standing up?

Is there really much way of getting them loose or tight? Isn't that just based on your size?

Best way to wear a goodnite is inside an adult diaper.

Well there’s a front and a back and two sides and three holes. First identity the back of the goodnite and hold it so the back is facing you and the two leg holes at the bottom. With any luck you’ll have lined everything up.
Next put the left leg in the left leg hole. Then do the same with right leg. Last hopefully your torso can fit into not so large torso hole as you pull the goodnite up.
That’s the best way I’ve found to wearing a goodnite.

In all seriousness, I don’t use them because they don’t hold a single wetting for me no matter what the position.

Then do the same with right leg.
They don't fit well with both legs in the left hole.

Do the above instructions also apply to a pampers easy up? J/K, I don't wear those. I have two tapes on the left and two tapes on the right and often times they meet right in the middle for a few hours at a time.

dlboylife said:
Best way to wear a goodnite is inside an adult diaper.

Seconded. You should cut off the side elastic, and probably pjncture some holes in the outer shell so it can drain through.

Better yet, just take the cost of those goodnites combined with your adult diaper, and get a better diaper at that same overall cost.

willnotwill said:
They don't fit well with both legs in the left hole.

Don’t tell me how to wear a goodnite. But that would explain things. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back