• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackjacklittletwink

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello my name is Jack . I in my second year of college and recently introduced to diapers by a friend of mine. I love wearing them now . I want to explore and "expand my horizons". I am willing to try almost anything at least once just see if I like it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jackjacklittletwink said:
Hello my name is Jack . I in my second year of college and recently introduced to diapers by a friend of mine. I love wearing them now . I want to explore and "expand my horizons". I am willing to try almost anything at least once just see if I like it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site jackjacklittlewink! We're happy to see you here! We are a support group for those of us who like wearing a diaper and we're all pretty friendly here. Are there any interests that you have besides diapers you would like to share? What is your major?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back