Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DL curious about AB

I can relate a lot. When I first started the only thing I had a interest in was diapers. Then I inquired about other "little" things like sippy cups, and stuffed animals. I would say if you're curious - try to think about what interests you and learn more about it. What are some things you remember really enjoying about your childhood? Is there an age you feel mentally/emotionally that is younger than your physical age? These questions should help you explore...

These things are expressions of desire. If you don't have the desire, I don't see how you can invent it. If you think it might be interesting or fun, sort of free associate what comes to mind in the sense that you think it might be appealing.

You've had some good advice here but I think it has leaned pretty heavily on regression. This is pretty common for ABs but not essential. Maybe your interest could be more tied to notions of baby status rather than regression.

I'm not saying one thing is more or less desirable than another but you have to find a spark to nurture if this is to go anywhere. Otherwise, it's just weird stuff to do that doesn't mean anything. Analyze your desire and see where that can lead.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    I know I bought play-doh because I remembered loving the smell of it as a kid. Got home, took off the lid and poked in a finger. ZAP. Little Woozle Mode Activated. And many play-doh pies were made that day.
    After reading your post, today I bought some play-doh myself. Wow! I had completely forgotten that smell! Instant regression and flashbacks. I almost put it in my mouth
    I played a lot with this stuff as a kid but didn't know it was play-doh. Thanks so much for your suggestion!

I also bought crayons, will try them tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Makubird View Post
    After reading your post, today I bought some play-doh myself. Wow! I had completely forgotten that smell! Instant regression and flashbacks. I almost put it in my mouth
    I played a lot with this stuff as a kid but didn't know it was play-doh. Thanks so much for your suggestion!

I also bought crayons, will try them tomorrow.
    LOL. Dun eat iiiiiit. (You will probably poot out rainbows if you do.)

I buy crayons and my mother reminds me that I have a whole overnight-bag suitcase full of them. And I buy them anyway because CRAYONS, MAN. XD I honestly still own a few of the OC. Original Crayons. The first ones my mom bought for me ever. If/when I get a chance, I'll have to take pictures of my crayon-suitcase.

There is lots of good advice here! I started out the opposite way... from little then to diapers. I agree that there isn't "one true way" to do this. But the good news is, there are lots of options for you. There are so many adult versions of pacifiers, baby bottles, bibs, baby rattles, etc... But those are just tangible items to enhance play. To me, being little or babyish is primarily a state of mind. That's where it starts, and the "stuff" just enhances that. Good luck in your search!

I have been a DL for some time. I tried the ABC thing it was cute at first, but it really didn't do anything to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been a DL for some time. I tried the ABC thing it was cute at first, but it really didn't do anything to me.