NorthShore Supreme Diapers question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I’ve been using NorthShore Supreme Diapers as my go to diaper for 6 months now. The last two cases I’ve ordered it appears to me they aren’t an absorbent and tend to look thinner. I always take them out of the bags to allow them to expand back after being compressed. Has anyone else seen or thought the Diapers have changed lately?

This does happen on occasion, usually not the company's fault, sometimes its the machine pouring in the sap needs adjustment. I'd bring this up to adam at northshore, he may compensate you with some products or coupons.

I’ve been using them for my urinary incontinence 24/7 and haven’t noticed any difference. That said, if it was a gradual one, I wouldn’t have noticed.

With these it’s particularly important to crease them down the middle (horizontally, following the wetness indicator strip) to form a V before putting them on, but that’s helpful to avoid leaks in any diaper as well.

I've also been using the NS Supreme diapers, they are my go to diaper. I've never seen a difference in any orders at all. I think they're one of the best diapers out there for price and quality.

Northshore Adam is a member here. Leave him a message or go to their website and let him/them know.

PlotTwist said:
With these it’s particularly important to crease them down the middle (horizontally, following the wetness indicator strip) to form a V before putting them on, but that’s helpful to avoid leaks in any diaper as well.

I was thankful for that bit of instruction because I had never ever heard of doing that. But it works a treat. :3 (I hadn't heard of it likely because I've been wearing pull-up types and those don't seem to matter. Although now they're not really managing to catch everything. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back