• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Can't believe I'm doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angstfordays

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone.

Last edited:
The first and most important thing that I have to say to you is that, You are not alone. Even if our fantasies do not match, many of us know the feeling of shame and alienation attributed to having a desire that sets us apart from the "normal folk."

Second, Welcome to the group. I think you will find the experience to be mostly positive. We have good gatekeepers, but sometimes trolls sneak in, and other times we have regulars who are ware-trolls and transform into pissy temperamental bitches without notice, but that too is kept to a minimum.

Third, I encourage you to open up a bit and tell us a bit more about you. This site is not a fetish fap forum it is a place for people to come for support and get to know each other as people who happen to share a common experience or desire.

Reactions: Trevor
I too was in the closet many years.I finally got the courage to tell and few people .and for the part, the response was positive. I went thru the binge- purge cycle for so many years, its great to self accept

Thank you not sure if I will fit in I thought I was the only one who liked dressing up and being sissy baby girl. Found this site by accident so may be able to share. My folks did not support me as I was adopted and was always told I was a dud and a creep.Children's Aid sent me to training schools for wayward kids as I wet into my late teens.
I got married and had told my wife I was a sissy baby and wore baby diapers and baby pants and she was ok with that we have no children other than me and a dog.I still dress up

Paulie01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back