• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleSonia

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hello everyone! :3

My name is Sonia and I’m 22 years old. I work as a receptionist. I live with my boyfriend and my cousin and have two adorable and cute cats. :3 I love reading, cats and coffee, travelling, cultures, mithology, movies, indie/logic games, writing, calligraphy & handwriting.

I’m quite new in the world of ABDL, like... until last November I didn’t have any idea what ABDL is. My boyfriend revealed his secret after one week together: he’s an ABDL. First, I was shocked because I didn’t know anything about it, but as time went on and I asked like ten million questions I had no problems with it. We talked a lot about it, I wanted to understand ABDL and him.

The thing I was most interested in was regression. I wanted to know everything about it. And he told as much as he could. After thinking and recollecting old memories I realised I was and I am regressing quite a lot. Spontaneously. When I’m really happy, or sad, or angry I just simply regress. I realised a few years ago, that sometimes act, react and feel like a 3 years old kid. I just didn’t know that’s regressing. That was the first step.

In the end of February my grandpa passed away. I was really really sad. I said him I want to have some cocoa from a baby bottle and sleep with a paci in my mouth. I did it alone, but when he came to sleep he cuddled me, I woke up and I felt extremely safe and loved. <3

Since then I have 6 pacis and a baby bottle, now I want a teether (I found an extremely cute one in a local store) and baby decorations in our new room. :3 Now it’s became so natural to express to each other our needs in ABDL, it becomes easier and easier to talk about it and do it. Like, although I thought after the coming out that I never ever want to see him in a diaper, a week ago he slept next to me in a diaper and an onesie for the first time (and of course, a cute paci in his mouth). 🙂

We’re a switch couple, I love when he cuddles and takes care of me, his soothing voice, the cute nicknames, but I also love when he’s the little one, like one time when he was sad, I cuddled him, popped a paci in his mouth, brought a big and soft blanket and watched The Busy World of Richard Scarry. :3 He’s so cute in little space and I love him so purely in every aspect. <3

So yeah, I’m into both little space and caregiving. It was quite hard to admit that I am an AB, but to be honest I always had signs of it, but because of continuous regressing, I didn’t have strong desires. But I always liked little girlish hairdos, cute clothes (like t-shirts with cute patterns, frilly little dresses and skirts), I've always slept with my plushies, even when I had a bf, liked to play like kids (blowing bubbles and playing with ponies <3), watch cartoons and I love if someone tells me a bedtime story. I even got a baby bottle from my sis for Xmas when I was 18 and I loved it :3

I’m here to read more, become active in the community and to talk with couples who are in a switch relationship.

All in all I’m happy to be here and be part of this. And I’m happy that we can express our feelings in this way with my boyfriend. :3 I enjoy to discover the little me and understand myself more. :)

Have a nice day and feel free to ask. :3

Hi LittleSonia and welcome! That was a great introduction! A great story about coming to terms with your regression. I have two cats and a dog myself.

Please add to any threads that interest you and maybe start one or two of your own. We do support each other here. Many, many paci lovers here.! :paci: And I know there's someone else here from Budapest. Maybe you'll cross paths here. :)

Szia! Üdv az oldalon! :D Nagyon jó volt olvasni, hogy milyen boldogok vagytok együtt, grat :3

Yes, we are from the same country and city, this is a greeting, and congratulation about her relationship.
Just because I know how frustrating when someone talk in native language in a group chat X3

Scaramouche: Thanks. :3 I also had a dog when I lived with my family and I miss him so much. :( I can't choose between pacis and stuffies, I love both them. :3 My fav stuffie is a little pink dragon, but I love all of them. :3

Mofi: Ahw, thanks. :3 Yes, we're really happy together. :) I can't even say how gratfeul to be with him. :3 If you want we can talk in private, if I reach EC status. :)

LittleSonia said:
Ahw, thanks. :3 Yes, we're really happy together. :) I can't even say how gratfeul to be with him. :3 If you want we can talk in private, if I reach EC status. :)

You're very welcome! I sent you a PM already because I forgot you can't answer X3
So sure, we can, and I have Discord too as the site has their own discord group chat :3

HI there! great introduction! Welcome to the community! That's so awesome you were so understanding of your boyfriend and his kink! I think you will end up loving the kink and community as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back