• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressesforlife

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So let me start off by saying i'm a chill person just wanting to make friends and have civilized conversations.

I really just want to help our/your/the community grow and become accepted.

I'm just here to make friends and ask questions that revolve around the better undestandment of the abdl community.

All while at the same time busting myths about ( or those that surround) the abdl community.

Last edited:
Depressesforlife said:
So let me start off by saying i'm a chill person just wanting to make friends and have civilized conversations.

I really just want to help our/the community grow and become accepted.

I'm just here to make friends and ask questions that revolve around the better undestandment of the abdl community.

All while at the same time busting myths about ( or those that surround) the abdl community.

Welcome to the site! I see you have been active in the threads already. Keep up the good work!

Thankyou, i've also started a new blog called biggest baby on the block, if anyone's intrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back