Got my crinklz asronaust diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just slapped a sticker over another package? Wow. This company really know how to push the boat out. Kill off Comficare, no landing zone, terrible outer, lazy marketing. Can't stand them. Soz.

Travis9800 said:
They just slapped a sticker over another package? Wow. This company really know how to push the boat out. Kill off Comficare, no landing zone, terrible outer, lazy marketing. Can't stand them. Soz.

ouch - The cheap packaging is one thing, but the product is actually really good, I'm wearing a aqua now and once you get over the double tape / no landing zone these are great, very soft, tough plastic out covering (doesn't feel tough but it is) very absorbent, great leak guards, good wicking. Fantastic price.

Borya said:
The leak guards on the left side have been detached on the last 2 of the Aquanauts I have taken off. I wasn't watching for it with the Astronauts though. The tapes on both have been really good though.
Yeah, that happened to me too. I reached out to NorthShore about it, and they are going to check with the manufacturer.

Other than that, they are great! I can actually get through a shift without worrying about leaking with these or the Betterdrys. The tapes are stellar, and I hope they continue to stock these.
e4b071541a8ac3cd5b78c538a2bab22d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yooo said:
Yeah, that happened to me too. I reached out to NorthShore about it, and they are going to check with the manufacturer.

Other than that, they are great! I can actually get through a shift without worrying about leaking with these or the Betterdrys. The tapes are stellar, and I hope they continue to stock these.
e4b071541a8ac3cd5b78c538a2bab22d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hopefully it can be fixed soon. Slight blemish on an almost perfect diaper in my opinion.

Have only tried one Astronaut so far, and it had detached leak guards too. But I didn't even notice until it was time to change. Didn't get any leaks either.

Must be a batch defect.

Hi everyone! Based on this thread I ordered some of the Aquanaut print diapers because they're sooooo cute! I'll let you know if I have any issues. But I have to say, I paid less for 15 of these compared to what I typically pay for 10 ABU diapers, so we'll see.

Stay dry and be well,

Tab

TabulaRasa2017 said:
Hi everyone! Based on this thread I ordered some of the Aquanaut print diapers because they're sooooo cute! I'll let you know if I have any issues. But I have to say, I paid less for 15 of these compared to what I typically pay for 10 ABU diapers, so we'll see.

Stay dry and be well,

Tab
Hope you like them! They're really good diapers. Even if you have the detached leak guard defect, I didn't even know until changing. Through visual inspection not leakage.

Travis9800 said:

Well these were a "special edition", they probably only made one run of them each. "terrible outer"?

as for the "lazy marketing", again it's a single run special edition that they're not gouging us on price over. I appreciate not being forced to pay for unnecessary marketing.

bambinod said:
Well these were a "special edition", they probably only made one run of them each. "terrible outer"?

as for the "lazy marketing", again it's a single run special edition that they're not gouging us on price over. I appreciate not being forced to pay for unnecessary marketing.
I agree. Don't think these are cheap or lazy at all. It's a quality product at an affordable price.

Sure there wasn't the big hype up like PeekABUs had, but the new Crinklz certainly don't fall short of expectations like PeekABUs did. And the savings in marketing were passed on to the consumer.

Personally, I'd even say they surpassed my expectations with the new print. Reminds me of modern day baby diapers and I like it a lot.

bambinod said:

Sheepies said:
I agree. Don't think these are cheap or lazy at all. It's a quality product at an affordable price.

Sure there wasn't the big hype up like PeekABUs had, but the new Crinklz certainly don't fall short of expectations like PeekABUs did. And the savings in marketing were passed on to the consumer.

Personally, I'd even say they surpassed my expectations with the new print. Reminds me of modern day baby diapers and I like it a lot.

I agree with you both. I'm still using them and they are fantastic for the price. The leak-guard issues I can forgive after talking with North Shore, they really are professional, I hope that they do follow up on it. I just got an email from them announcing the sale of these, and even if the packaging has a sticker on it, it's fine with me. They are super affordable, and are now my go-to.

I ordered the aquanauts. The original's side colors of green and grey just did not give me that little feel that these new ones have. Really looking forward to seeing them in person.

Got my Aquanaut Crinklz today. Can’t wear just yet as I’m in parent mode for the next few days. However I inspected them after the kiddos were in bed and they seem very cute and the leak guards seem to be good. I’ll let you know how I enjoy them when I can. But I’m happy with my purchase and I must say that North Shore was really good and discreet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back