Status
Not open for further replies.

Andustar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
To keep with the spirit of today, I would ask what is your favorite Star-Wars film and why?

Currently my favorite is episode VIII - The Last Jedi. I really enjoyed this one for a few reasons. The first time I watched it I got a lot of political/spiritual context from it that was really deep. My first watch was very emotional for me and I really connected with the characters. I watched it again a few weeks later and it was an action packed blast! I don't care if it breaks with the established conventions, destroying a fleet with a hyperspace jump was absolutely awesome. The only part I didn't really like was the way Leia used the force to survive being in space.

Hope to hear your thoughts and may the force be with you!

Today only it's actually "May the fourth be with you".

And tomorrow is both Cinco de Mayo AND Revenge of the Fifth. :3

Uhhh Solo isn't out yet.

Little fun fact I pointed out back last summer.

A very good chance that any babies born today where conceived on (if not during) the solar eclipse.

For me, nothing beats the original. It broke the new ground and was complete in itself. The following movies were too often not true to that source material.

I have enjoyed all the movies to a certain extent except The Last Jedi which I dispised... Pretty sure Solo will suck as well.

The Clone Wars movie is missing from the list which was terrific.

For me it's a very close call between Empire and Rogue One. Both kinda darker stories.

I did really like Rogue One as well. I suppose I may not have the nostalgia towards the original trilogy that others might have. I watched The Empire Strikes Back again just the other day and it didn't hold my attention that well. I also enjoy the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker, which a lot of people don't seem to like as well. On a slightly related note, my mom gave me an early birthday present today and it's a Yoda stuffie with a Star Wars blanket! I am so blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back