Pants Wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

booklover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anyone else enjoy wetting themselves without a diaper? Although I love diapers, lately I have been just wetting in my undies. I love feeling wet and knowing I did something I am not supposed to.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify, I never wet in public, only at home alone.

I have never done that, but I have been thinking about it. I have kind of been wanting to put a diaper on over my underwear and then wet. I think it would be interesting. I also love that soaking wet feeling.

I have actually done that before, and I loved having soaked underwear under the diaper. I sometimes do two pairs of underwear, or a bathing suit since it is more absorbent.

yes, when working in the greenhouse I'll wear a couple of pair of training pants under my jeans, and be drinking a lot of ice tea to keep cool. by the time I'm done repotting and watering I am soaked from my waist to the floor, and front to back.

mowing the acerage with the lawn tractor is another opportunity. I just sit and soak.

I wet my pants quite often and have for most of my life.

I got started into diapers via underwear and pants wetting. I'll bet many of us did. Getting and buying diapers was almost impossible for me when I was a teenager. It's still a thrill on occasion.

Thats my current situation. Getting diapers is really hard, so I normally wet my pants when I am home alone, then throw them into the wash

- - - Updated - - -

NeverKnow said:
It's kinda strange. I knew I wanted diapers, but I didn't get my hands on them until college. Before that I was far more interested in messing, whereas I never tried wetting my undies. Partly there was just no way to do it, besides standing in the shower, which isn't really the experience. After getting diapers I really only care about wetting them.

After swim practice when I was a kid, we would shower off. Sometimes when I was the only one in there it crossed my mind to wet my bathing suit before turning the water on. I may have started to do it once but I think I was worried someone would come in.

I did that today. I wet my bathing suit bottoms then showered.

I don't have the chance to do this much anymore. The only place I can do it is in the bathroom and that seems too limiting.

However, when I was younger, I wet my pants or more often my swimsuit while mowing the lawn or doing some other outside work at home.

Wetting my pants does make me feel very babyish.

BabyDenise said:
I don't have the chance to do this much anymore. The only place I can do it is in the bathroom and that seems too limiting.

However, when I was younger, I wet my pants or more often my swimsuit while mowing the lawn or doing some other outside work at home.

Wetting my pants does make me feel very babyish.

You should try it when you can :) the bathroom is limited and takes away from the experience but i found wetting yourself in random places is exhilirating

kind of find it mortifying honestly... times I thought I was ok and leaked badly were pretty annoying

I do this often on the rare occasions I’m not diapered, last time I wet my pants was in a very public setting and if anyone noticed I pissed myself no one said a thing to me about it.
I was at a tavern having an adult beverage, needing to go piss I went into the men’s restroom, stood in front of the urinal and pissed myself, looked in the mirror to see my pants where definitely wet, went back and finished my drink, ordered another and before I finished that drink I needed to piss again so I sat right there and pissed myself again. Finished my second drink than left the tavern.

I was in the mall once and had been wearing for about a week before. I forgot I didn't have a diaper on and wet myself really bad.

I try to avoid it like the plague. Wet pants is heavily associated with failure in my mind due to my having grown up with no control of it and stuff. You do you though, if that's what you like, heh

I love wetting my pants and underwear then just sit and enjoy it then will shower up. And put a diaper on for the night.

Reactions: wetaccident
Yeah. I actually do it quite a lot.

I love to wet my pants. Usually do it when by myself. Sometimes I wet the bed at night and then act shocked and tell my wife I couldn't help it, that it was the result of a dream. If I do it two or three nights in a row, she usually tells me just to wear a diaper to bed for a while, which I happily do. I really do have urge incontinence, so when I walk up to the door of the house after I've been gone for a while, I get this overwhelming urge and just start wetting my pants at the door. I will also start peeing if I'm at the sink with running water. Sometimes if I have dark pants on, I wet my pants when I'm out in public, but no one can really see.

i mentioned tbis thread to my cousin and he said his favorite place to wet his pants is in the movie theater. he says never leave a movie you have paid for. i agree, but at least i wear a diaper to the movies.

Sometimes I'll put on 5 or so pairs of underwear and watch myself wet in the bathroom mirror. Kinda feels like a diaper, but you can see it soak through and feel it running down your legs. Plus watching it happen makes me feel even more little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back