Best kind of diaper to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booklover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I recently discovered that I like wearing diapers, but I am not sure which is the best kind. I've done some research, but a lot them are out of my price range. I tried 5t Goodnites, and they worked pretty well, but I need something very absorbent. Lately, I have tried making one where I wear bathing suit bottoms with a pad and underwear on top of it, but I would prefer something disposable. What Are your ideas? If it helps, I am 6 foot 2, about 140 pounds, and I normally wear a size small in panties. Thank you 😊

if you dont mind the single tape diapers, then abu has the super dry kids diapers in both small and medium. their fairly inexpencive and there pretty absorbent. just about any diaper you buy will be alot less money when you buy in bulk. you could also try dry 24/7 from northshore. there sizes are a bit different, as the small fits like a medium and the medium just a bit smaller than that of an ordinary large.

To to northshore.com and take a look around there. Just about anything there will be better than a goodnite kids diaper. I would recommend you stay away from the pullups though as they too have a limited capacity just like goodnites do. Take a look at their plastic tapped diapers. Betterdry/Crinklz is the best you can get, and are my current day time go-to diapers (night time as well).

I have worn the Northshore pull ups Go Supreme many, many times and even worn to bed with middle of the night and morning floods and have never had a leak. I have tried store brand pull ups including Depends and they get real soggy real soon and do leak. NS is my go to place for padding. Ask for free samples to try. :)

Thank you all for your help :) I looked on northshore and they seem to have quality diapers. Unfortunately, I live with my partner and his family so ordering that kind of stuff online would be difficult and awkward:/

booklover said:
Thank you all for your help :) I looked on northshore and they seem to have quality diapers. Unfortunately, I live with my partner and his family so ordering that kind of stuff online would be difficult and awkward:/

There are plenty of ways around that. Do a few searches here on ordering diapers online.

northshore is really good at sending out in plain boxes been with them for better part of 8 years or so and have yet to have a marked box show up as for the address label i have not pain much mind to it will be getting my shipment from them today will update when it comes to what is on it i am sure it dont say on there anything about diapers

Thank you! That is really helpful to know :)

The short answer to you question , is the diaper that works for you try them all and you will find your best diaper , may not be my best diaper or anyone else's best diaper but it will be your best diaper. there just isn't any one answer to this often asked question.

booklover said:
I recently discovered that I like wearing diapers, but I am not sure which is the best kind. I've done some research, but a lot them are out of my price range. I tried 5t Goodnites, and they worked pretty well, but I need something very absorbent. Lately, I have tried making one where I wear bathing suit bottoms with a pad and underwear on top of it, but I would prefer something disposable. What Are your ideas? If it helps, I am 6 foot 2, about 140 pounds, and I normally wear a size small in panties. Thank you ��

What is the best kind to wear is a lot like asking the best kind of beer. There are many options, lots of varieties, not everybody likes the same things, it will require some personal sampling to find out what you want based on exploring recommendations. Some people like cute over function, some people like function, some people only like plastic, so many thing exclusive to individuals to consider. What do you like about diapers? that's where you should start, pinpoint that interest then ask about that point here.

The Abena Abri-Form M4's are the best on the market For absorbency , they can hold over 4 liters of fluid , Best printed product I would say The Super Boompa . Price Value wise The Tranquility ATN . But keep in mind they have plastic backing , so they do make some noise .

Keep in mind my opinion is based on my medical requirements . Rennecfox is right , you need to figure out what you want or need . I wear Printed from time to time because I get sick of wearing something that looks medical . Luckily there are Printed products that are high medical grade briefs . Only issue is expense . I have not tried the Fabine as they are beyond what I consider reasonably priced after shipping cost . The Rearz I hear are good but well I know something about them ,so I wont try or carry their products .

Last edited:
Dear Booklover -
A lot of the decent products on the market are also available from companies such as Amazon. You can order, and choose to have them deliver to a nearby amazon locker. Then you can collect it on your own terms, and not have to worry about partner or family asking questions about boxes that arrive to your home...

All the best!
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back