Thread: Sani- Pant?

Default Sani- Pant?

At my local med. supply store, they sell plastic pants and cloth All-in-One diapers. I am thinking of buying one pair of their plastic plants. The brand they carry is called Sani Pant...has anyone had experience with this brand? It is only $13, so I might just buy it. Or, should I just get a good pant online somewhere?

You might as well buy a pair. Supposedly they aren't the greatest, but it could work for at least a good temporary pair or back up.

If you look at a pair of underwear, you will notice that the back is bigger than the front. Sani-Pants are the same size front and back. You end up with either not covering the back of the diaper, or covering the back and having the front come half way up your belly.

Spend a bit more and get ones that will fit right.

I had a pair of those. They worked fine, but I agree that there are better plastic pants out there. Just be sure to the pull-on style, not the snap-on.

at my local supply med supply store they also sell that same brand hey maybe we live near each other lol :P does your shopping center begin with the letter B?

Quote Originally Posted by izzydizzy View Post
    at my local supply med supply store they also sell that same brand hey maybe we live near each other lol :P does your shopping center begin with the letter B?
    no, H. Does your diaper store have a good selection?

I have tried them too and they worked out okay. But for me nothing is better than vinyl plastic pants. I mostly get them from Comco which are very inexpensive and hold up well. I also like Babykins but they are on the pricey side. Good luck in your future purchase of plastic pants.