Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeymajor

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Any advice on cloths in the summertime I use the Eco adorable ones pocket style

What about them do you need advice on? Sense there's such a small number of cloth people, you might join The Society For Cloth Appreciation group on here.

I really wanted to get into cloth, but seeing as I have a certain 'problem' once a month I didn't know how well that would work out. :p

But yeah, what specific advice did you need?

Cloth is great. Cotton breathes. If you are wearing plastic pants, well yeah, it gets kind of warm in there. But it does not bother me. It feels great when you take the plastic pants off and just let the air run through. I guess it just depends on whether you are a, "purist" or not. I was raised with cotton, plastic and diaper pins. So Summer or not, it just works for me.

I tried them out and the comfort is great - even with the mandatory PVC-pant over it(otherw. The stuffing I need to be leak-safe at night is a tad bit too big for my taste.
If you just wear them for the sensation and/or only use them carefully only one time they are a bless. In the summer, when it is really hot i like to wear them at home during the day, regardless of more changes.
Worth a shot imho.

Cheers

CuddleWoozle said:
I really wanted to get into cloth, but seeing as I have a certain 'problem' once a month I didn't know how well that would work out. :p
Some folks use cloth, "girly problem," pads. I'm pretty sure cloth diapers would work for you, just requires a bit more absorbency. No one says your cloth diapers can't be lined with red, or, black, fabric.

I'll sometimes wear just a cloth diaper and a t-shirt, but won't use the diaper, just so I can feel diapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back