A Slightly Different Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now that I put in my window screen, I've been able to open my window and let in some warm, fresh air. For some reason, this makes the wearing experience feel more genuine. I'm just trying to find other ideas to expand on that genuine feeling while still keeping all this private.

Try using very light, almost mesh like, window curtains. They will let the breeze through, but people won't be able to see inside.

I can kind of relate to what you are talking about. One of my favourite things is opening up my bedroom window ever so slightly so that a nice breeze can fill the room and cracking the blinds just enough to let the rising or setting sun filter into my room and across my body as I lay there, diapered up and snuggly in my bed :eek:

For some reason, moments like that feel very genuine and fulfilling to me. When I wake up in the morning all groggy, with sleep in my eyes, a paci in my mouth and a soggy diaper between my legs and that warm sun hits my face and the fresh air fills my room, I feel as though I've been transported back in time and that I really, truly am a baby. I assume your burst of warm fresh air has a similar effect?

I would try cracking the blinds or curtains of whatever you have and letting the ambient light of the outdoors cascade over you as you lay down or wake up diapered, it's a phenomenal experience :)

I live in the residential area of a city, on a street with lots of traffic but few walking pedestrians. I like to go out and sit in the dark on the porch on moonless nights, watching the traffic go by 30 feet from me. I'm sitting on my porch chair wearing just my usual indoor attire - white tshirt, white socks, and thick white diaper.

Out in public, totally exposed and free, with no one actually seeing me. :)

Until later in the year when the mosquitoes come out of course :p

Slomo said:
Try using very light, almost mesh like, window curtains. They will let the breeze through, but people won't be able to see inside.

I do the same thing.

I think opening the windows also brings in the smell of spring, that wonderful fresh air smell, along with the various flowers. When I was a kid, no one in my neighborhood had air conditioning as we all were poor so we all slept with open windows. Our house was next to a farm, and I would go to sleep hearing Whippoorwills and Bob Whites (quail, I think). I wrote a poem about it when I was in college, though it leaned toward the horror genre. The poem is titled, "A Dream Told By a Whippoorwill".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back