The press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you do, don't read the comments.

Vic92 said:
Whatever you do, don't read the comments.

WoW! I thought that people in the UK where more tolerant than that. Guess not.

The 9th comment already someone is saying "does he change her nappy as well?"
Seriously can't people go 10 minutes without looking at a adult in a kid or baby costume and make the diaper remark.
I do not think she said anything about her boyfriend changing her and she goes by the age of 5 years old so maybe not. It all depends really on the person whether they want to be a pampered 5 year old or potty trained or in the middle of potty training.

And yes the comments are bad. One said if they have children lets hope social services take the child into care. Come on what is worse. A child accidentally seeing two of their parent's daddy taking care of mummy. Or getting subjected to all that rubish that social services will bring.

It is not just the ABDL fandom the sun likes to shove in a negative light but also the furry fandom as well and the sun did not need to bring DDLG is apart of BDSM up. I hate to think what comes to mind for the readers.

- - - Updated - - -

Borya said:
WoW! I thought that people in the UK where more tolerant than that. Guess not.

It is amazing that most British people like to do nothing better then complain about things usually it is the weather. Oh, it is raining. When the sun comes out it is too hot. If it is not the weather they will complain about something else. If every British person went to live in a all expensis paid holiday in Hawii and left one British person behind. You can bet they would complain about something. :laugh:

Angellothefox said:
It is amazing that most British people like to do nothing better then complain about things usually it is the weather. Oh, it is raining. When the sun comes out it is too hot. If it is not the weather they will complain about something else. If every British person went to live in a all expensis paid holiday in Hawii and left one British person behind. You can bet they would complain about something. :laugh:

I know what you mean! We've got the same shitrags over here too! It really brings the crazies out in the comments sections.

As a general rule of thumb I avoid comment sections everywhere. XD

It's usually just a bunch of ding dongs complaining one way or another and not accomplishing anything at all. LOL

CuddleWoozle said:
As a general rule of thumb I avoid comment sections everywhere. XD

It's usually just a bunch of ding dongs complaining one way or another and not accomplishing anything at all. LOL

I'm with you. Even on newspaper or magazine websites you can get idiots claiming all kinds of unrelated BS.

If there's any one thing that holds true for all of human history, it's that nothing pisses people off more than someone else having sex differently than themselves. Smh

Ok, now I'm really mad. It's spreading like a disease
PS: excatly the same article is being cited all over the internet, makes me really uncomfortable being in the spotlight. It's really like they a re writing about me.. :/

Maux said:
If there's any one thing that holds true for all of human history, it's that nothing pisses people off more than someone else having sex differently than themselves. Smh
yeah, and i dont understand that at all. why should what i do with another willing person in private, piss a third person off? it just doesnt make any sense to me

ggreggy said:
yeah, and i dont understand that at all. why should what i do with another willing person in private, piss a third person off? it just doesnt make any sense to me

Because obviously it's ICKY if it's not what they like to do.

Admittedly, I used to be a little freaked out by BDSM, but once I read a bit more and found out that they actually do have SAFE ways to 'play' (IE: Safe words, setting certain limits beforehand, etc.) It made a LOT more sense and wasn't nearly as 'scary'. XD

Maux said:

(You can imagine them all at a bar) "How do you do it, Bill?"
"I lay down with my girl and she goes wild and takes charge in bed!"
"Awsome how do you do it, Tony?"
"I lay down with my boyfriend we hold hands and look into each other's eyes and then we do it!"
"That is interesting Alexandra. You have been quiet. I know you have a girl you have been married to her for 3 years now. Tell me how do you do it?"
"Well, my girl throws some water at my pants and tells me I peed my pants and that I am a bad boy. She then pulls down my trousers and spanks me while speaking down to me. She then puts baby cloths on me and puts me in a diaper and if I am bad she will put a straight jacket on me and send me to bed early without changing my diaper. If I am good then we do it in the middle of the next diaper change."
"..."
"YOU'RE A FREAK ALEXANDRA!"

Teeheehee..... Yeah, it might go like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back