Status
Not open for further replies.

hex000f

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm wondering how long I should wait before I wear and use diapers again to avoid infection. The cut is below the "tip" of my penis right around where my "balls" are (I wish I remembered sex ed better so I knew what to call these things). This happened about 2 hours ago. It stopped bleeding within 5 minutes possibly 2 since I wasn't timing it, but still hurts a little as I type this.

Based on the shape of the cut it almost looks like the razor yanked out some of the hair follicles. Since its 3 very small scabs that almost look like this shape but without the connecting lines: https://jamesng8.deviantart.com/art/Brainiac-Symbol-326396773 rather then a standard cut.

Currently I'm thinking I should wait until I can't feel or see any evidence of a cut before I wear diapers again.

Its frustrating since I would have had the perfect opportunity to wear for most of the day today without other people around.

Yikes! Sorry to hear that that happened :(

I've only ever cut myself once shaving down there down. It wasn't much of a cut, just a nick to the shaft of my you know what, but it still hurt and it was disappointing not being able to hop in a diaper afterwards.

I'd say how long you wait should depend entirely on how deep the injury is, if it has healed and if it is still painful. I had to wait 4 days for my nick to heal up and scab over before I felt confident wearing again. I knew that if it was in a state of healing it likely wouldn't get irritated, inflamed or pained by wearing and light use. Pee is actually quite sterile, so if it no longer causes you pain and is in a state of healing you could most likely wear and wet again, I did. Doctors actually recommend using urine and urine based creams to treat fungal infections on your feet and other irritations such as bee stings. I did however, curb messing until it was healed completely, that likely could have caused some irritation and maybe even worse, infection.

So, my advice, wait until it's in a state of healing and isn't causing you pain before wearing again. If you are unsure about that, then you could wait for the injury to heal up and go away entirely. Keep in mind that if it was a deep cut, it'll likely take 3 weeks for it to heal completely, if it is a slight nick or a shallow cut, it'll likely take just over a week to heal completely and between 3-4 days for it to scab over and pain to subside. From the sounds of things, it isn't much worse than the nick I received, so you could be wearing again relatively soon.

While this hasn't happened to me many times, only that one time I can recall, it still sucks when that happens and you can't tape up.

In fact, a lingering fear that I might wind up nicking myself again when shaving down there, coupled with some other factors has lead me to seek laser treatment to remove the hair on the front and back of my diaper area. No more shaving and potential shaving related mishaps for me in the near future :)

hex000f said:
I'm wondering how long I should wait before I wear and use diapers again to avoid infection. The cut is below the "tip" of my penis right around where my "balls" are (I wish I remembered sex ed better so I knew what to call these things). This happened about 2 hours ago. It stopped bleeding within 5 minutes possibly 2 since I wasn't timing it, but still hurts a little as I type this.

Based on the shape of the cut it almost looks like the razor yanked out some of the hair follicles. Since its 3 very small scabs that almost look like this shape but without the connecting lines: https://jamesng8.deviantart.com/art/Brainiac-Symbol-326396773 rather then a standard cut.

Currently I'm thinking I should wait until I can't feel or see any evidence of a cut before I wear diapers again.

Its frustrating since I would have had the perfect opportunity to wear for most of the day today without other people around.

Hi Hex

I know the issue. I also prefer to be "bald" down there for hygienic reasons and sometimes a cut can happen.
Do not worry too much. I have to wear diapers all the time and can not go without them. However i had nerver infection issues. If it happens to me I follow these simple steps:
- make sure you clean the wound with a desinfectant for woundcare
- sit on an open diaper just in case(you might leave this point out) and wait for the bled to stop(press a clean paper of sorts against it to help this)
- give the wound still a bit more time to dry up completly (the longer the better)
- apply some extra creme on the wound
- wrap yourself up

That´s it. Also keep in mind to change diapers when you soiled/wetted them immediatly. Use the changing to clean everything and give the wound some minutes to breathe. Reapply cream and zip up.
In situation like these I mostly sit in front of my computer/TV and just sit on the diaper so the wound has maximum time at fresh air without humidity/urine. Heals really fast if the cut is not too deep.

Cheers

I did cut myself a couple of times on my first time shaving my crotch. They were really just scratches, but I decided not to go any lower than the shaft because I'm afraid I might cut it off accidentally (or be in a whole lot of pain trying). I use clippers for shaving and the edge is a tad too sharp sometimes.

I'm not a guy, but yeah, I get nervy about it, too. I haven't managed to actually cut myself there, honestly I'm surprised about that. But every time I take care of business I'm like "IS THIS WHEN I CUT OFF MY HOOHAH? WHAT WILL I TELL THE PARAMEDICS?!"

I also don't think that it'll be too harmful to wear if it's scabbed over. Just keep it clean and keep an eye on it. As long as you aren't sweating buckets to make the scab come off, you should be OK. That's what scabs are there for, protecting wounds while they heal. :3 (I think of them as tiny little shields to keep germs away.) From what you described, it almost sounds like you just scraped the skin a bit, kinda like a skinned knee.

hex000f said:
The cut is below the "tip" of my penis right around where my "balls" are (I wish I remembered sex ed better so I knew what to call these things).

I think the world you're looking for is testicles.

hex000f said:

This is confusing. Right below the tip would be above the shaft. And right above the testicles (balls) would be below the shaft. You definitely sound like you could use a refresher sex-ed course.

And as long as the cut has stopped bleeding you will be as fine wearing a diaper as you would be wearing underwear. Just don't stay in the same diaper for more than 8 or so hours.

ps, Urine is salty. Salt on an open wound stings. Thankfully the urine will also flush out the wound and cleanse it. So keep on peeing if you can stand it.

If you’re an adult of generally good health I wouldn’t worry about infection as long as you keep to number 1’s only.

Just be careful. I've certainly nicked myself when I shave my penis, etc. Just have to take it slow and when it comes to diaper wearing after just don't mess and even then you'd probably be ok.

I use my wife's Venus razor when cleaning up down there. It is designed for the contours of the lower region and curve of the legs so the blades tend to hug rather than pull as in a mans razor designed for he face.
Once you scab up, you free to have fun in a wet diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back